I would like to become a mod here at JN

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You looking for a job around here? Terrific, see that bucket? Pick it up, you're the new Piss Boy.

Frickin Jetmo is the ****. :lol:

Oh how I dream of the old days in the JI political forum. :lol:

You guys remember the Piss Boy thing on JI? When they changed a posters title to that. Oh man, what the hell were they thinking.

I wasnt around when TX was posting here, but I seriously doubt he actually had low enough of an IQ to start threads like this.

Seriously, posters like DWC that are so beyond unintelligent that theyre hard to come by.:Nuts:

tx's IQ wasn't the problem. He was actually above average in intelligence and football knowledge. He was just an insiduously inciteful troll.

This thread is absolutely epic. I heard the Writers Guild was on strike, apparently they are all posting on JN instead.

tx's IQ wasn't the problem. He was actually above average in intelligence and football knowledge. He was just an insiduously inciteful troll.

This thread is absolutely epic. I heard the Writers Guild was on strike, apparently they are all posting on JN instead.

If we can nominate it for Thread Of The Century, I would do it.

sorry, this thread has been way too special for me to let it just die like it is.

So, what's the latest on the mod voting situation?

We have decided to stick with the same sorry mods that we have. Sometimes even when it is broke, you are too tired to fix it.

Oh guys (mods) -- keep up the good work. Bang up job. I am proud of you all.

:cheers:

We have decided to stick with the same sorry mods that we have. Sometimes even when it is broke, you are too tired to fix it.

Oh guys (mods) -- keep up the good work. Bang up job. I am proud of you all.

:cheers:

Alright, that ****in backfired. What ******* didn't let me put moderator as my description? LOL

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Ban...Now.

Bye DWC.

lol, why? Because I thought I would do some research on a previous poster than I'm being compared to? lol, I read this guys threads and this one was by far, insane!

Maybe it's because we are from the same city? Maybe it's because we both have long screen names? Maybe it's because we both are considered "Homers"? All in all, I understand why people thought I was this DWC guy so I thought I would go outta my way and read some of his threads, lol, this guy was a trip eh

lol, why? Because I thought I would do some research on a previous poster than I'm being compared to? lol, I read this guys threads and this one was by far, insane!

Maybe it's because we are from the same city? Maybe it's because we both have long screen names? Maybe it's because we both are considered "Homers"? All in all, I understand why people thought I was this DWC guy so I thought I would go outta my way and read some of his threads, lol, this guy was a trip eh

this is like you confessing. Nobody thinks DWC is a trip...the dude was a few tools short of a tool box...

Having never visited JI or having only been here for a year or so, I really missed out on a quite a bit it seems. Someone should write a readers digest version of the history of the JN misfits or whatnot.

Dude...you'd turn to stone. :shake:

Archived