Will the Colts lose to the Chargers?

Blackout

Can you jamokes possibly capitalize any word in the English language? What are you going to put on your resume?

"I will wk fr u! LOL!"

This country is going down the toilet quicker than time itself.

jamokes?

quit smoking crack grandpa this is a message board not a job fair

So in other words, you dumb yourself down in public just because. I'll never get that. You're right. I'm a dinosaur.

well it's nice to know that you care so much about my writing skills but i'm not here to ask you for your help, i'm just here to talk sports in an unorganized manor.

well it's nice to know that you care so much about my writing skills but i'm not here to ask you for your help, i'm just here to talk sports in an unorganized manor.

You live in a mansion? Who knew. It's manner. Aye, God...and you're going to be a journalist?!

I'm just busting on you, and not YOU in particular. But the lazy crap I see makes me wanna hurl, generally spanking. Do you at least scribble notes by HAND?

By the way, my prediction is that the Colts win Classy Bowl I 28-27. The Colts are up 28-0 in the first quarter and Classy Saint Dungy proceeds to take a knee for the next three quarters just so the Chargers aren't embarrassed. The Chargers come back and just to prove that they're even classier intentionally miss the extra point. Dungy and Turner meet at midfield after the game to give eachother holy handjobs and Belichick appears from the crowd and kicks them both in the nuts.

Lower case, but there's two periods. Hmm, there's light at the end of the tunnel. No matter that it's a locomotive.

For someone bitching about grammar; you use way to many incomplete sentences and comma splices. I think I even saw a dangling participle in there somewhere ;)

For someone bitching about grammar; you use way to many incomplete sentences and comma splices. I think I even saw a dangling participle in there somewhere ;)

Haha. That's because he is more concerned with being an elitist than actually being correct.

It's like all those people that claim "we" are fat. I mean outside of the mods here, are we really that fat? Max and Smizzy are one of a kind! Well, they're more like 4 each but...

Man I better stop before they ban me.

Haha. That's because he is more concerned with being an elitist than actually being correct.

It's like all those people that claim "we" are fat. I mean outside of the mods here, are we really that fat? Max and Smizzy are one of a kind! Well, they're more like 4 each but...

Man I better stop before they ban me.

An elitist! HAHAHA! I often dream about it. Besides, I'm not a 'he'. Shock of shocks, I don't have penis envy.

Weak. If we don't get a smack forum in this joint sometime soon, I'll revolt. I guess I should just start a thread. Worms.

Weak. If we don't get a smack forum in this joint sometime soon, I'll revolt. I guess I should just start a thread. Worms.

What exactly was weak about what I said? You bitch about grammar whilst using incorrect grammar. I do not understand what was weak about pointing out the irony in that.

Archived