Will the Colts lose to the Chargers?

Blackout

Perhaps becuz most of ur previous post was spelt wrong? LOL. Again.

this is a football message board, no one cares about that stuff. no one at all. as long as it's readable it's fine imo. Just, if you're gonna bitch and be a grammer(lol ;D) **** at least have correct grammys

jesus tapdancing christ. are we really nitpicking grammar in a football thread? really?

ps. i intentionally started all of my sentences in lower case. bite me.

im planning on doing that to mieself

im going to start using u and ur too like everyone else does

until she goes away

Jesus Manning threw 6 ints? :shock::rl::rl::rl::rl:

His apologists claim he has no weapons. They should watch any NFL team not named the Patriots, Chargers or Cowboys. Addai, Wayne, and whoever started on the O-line would all start on virtually every team in the league.

Exactly. Brady had no weapons for basically his entire career up until this season. Thats no excuse.

Deion Sanders was making that argument yesterday. All of the sudden everyone is making excues for the Colts saying he doesn't have any weapons when Brady won 3 Super Bowls with fewer offensive weapons.

Deion Sanders was making that argument yesterday. All of the sudden everyone is making excues for the Colts saying he doesn't have any weapons when Brady won 3 Super Bowls with fewer offensive weapons.

I just watched the replay. The Colts would have won the game if Vinatieri didn't choke. Twice. The MNF crew was licking Peyton's balls even when they were down 23-7. "He just knows how to play the game". How, by throwing four picks? In a half. I liked how they kept saying things like "That's the first time he's thrown five interceptions in one game" Like most qbs have thrown for six or seven in a game.

That being said, not only was he missing Harrison, Gonzalez and Clark, but Ugoh was out and Federkill or whoever the hell he is had a concussion. During the game Diem got hurt and some reject from the practice squad was playing tackle and I think they had a backup guard/center in and slid the guard to the other tackle spot.

Six interceptions and two return touchdowns and a HOF kicker has to miss a chip shot FG for the Chargers to win. Where is that guy who says Norv ****ing Turner is a good coach?

There are also 2 sides to the ball. And Brady has always had a great defense on his side, Manning never has.

There are also 2 sides to the ball. And Brady has always had a great defense on his side, Manning never has.

THANK YOU BARTON. I was about to write that and then you wrote it. Bradys had great defenses and DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. Something Manning has never had.

alk you need to be hit hit in the head with a stalk of corn

pats won SB's due to Defenses, not with Cindy's good looks

Besides many will tell you that Troy Brown is the second coming of Jerry Rice;)

THANK YOU BARTON. I was about to write that and then you wrote it. Bradys had great defenses and DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. Something Manning has never had.

Brady's defenses have never won them a Championship. Every Super Bowl has turned into a shootout.

See yesterday!!!

The Playoffs!!!

Believe me, he has had hid D step up before. He wouldn't have a SB ring had the D not played amazing last year in the post season.

Archived