Look at me, Look at me, I'm NYjet10!

we have 3 more games at hand. if ur not smart that means we just have to win 1 of those 3 to pass you.

I realize this. But still, in your world, you like to ignore the facts. Like, oh, that Henrik is better than Di*****. He is, and thats a fact.

You won't win those three games. The Isucklanders will fall back to their yearly seller soon.

I realize this. But still, in your world, you like to ignore the facts. Like, oh, that Henrik is better than Di*****. He is, and thats a fact.

You won't win those three games. The Isucklanders will fall back to their yearly seller soon.

your all just jealous that DPmade 56 saves in ur building and also the most important thing is..... HENRIK CANT BEAT DP!!!!!!

T, he is only 13. He is still waiting for puberty and Middle School graduation.

screw off i'm more than a man than you'll ever be. and im going to highschool according to u im going to jr high. do the math 13 yr old in junior high, the only way that happens is a dopey 13 year old.

screw off i'm more than a man than you'll ever be. and im going to highschool according to u im going to jr high. do the math 13 yr old in junior high, the only way that happens is a dopey 13 year old.

I think your math is a little off. If you are a 13 year old High School freshman that means you will graduate when you are 16 or just about to turn 17.

Nyjet10, a man? You're still a little boy. The way you act, the whole man thing may never work out for you.

13 year olds are not in High School unless Mommy & Daddy started you early or you barely made the cut off.

i know great grammar i always talk like i do on the computer its how teenagers talk on the computer.

Well if you've looked at other threads, you'll see that the rest of the teenagers, along with everyone else, types normally. If you were to drop the whole "txt spk" thing, you'd get a much easier time here. It really is that simple.

Nyjet10, a man? You're still a little boy. The way you act, the whole man thing may never work out for you.

13 year olds are not in High School unless Mommy & Daddy started you early or you barely made the cut off.

Says the kid who has to put his beer down if the cops walk by.:cheers:

Well if you've looked at other threads, you'll see that the rest of the teenagers, along with everyone else, types normally. If you were to drop the whole "txt spk" thing, you'd get a much easier time here. It really is that simple.

why the hell does the way i type pi$$ everyone off here

Archived