Post Here If You Hate The Patriots

Maxman

Yikes! One bad break does not a habit make! We aren't talking about Chad Pennington here!

:lol:

BTW - Boston is a terrific city. Anyone that says otherwise is a bufoon. New York City - best in the world. Chicago - fantastic. San Francisco - love it. Houston - yuck (no offense Tex), Miami - gag me, LA - gross.

youre right..I can't remember the last time I went to Miami...hell I wouldn't go to Broward again if I didn't work there

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes! One bad break does not a habit make! We aren't talking about Chad Pennington here!

:lol:

BTW - Boston is a terrific city. Anyone that says otherwise is a bufoon. New York City - best in the world. Chicago - fantastic. San Francisco - love it. Houston - yuck (no offense Tex), Miami - gag me, LA - gross.

youre right..I can't remember the last time I went to Miami...hell I wouldn't go to Broward again if I didn't work there

13 - I've only been once. Much prefer Ft. Lauderdale. Spent a few days in South Beach. They ought to call it Plastic Bullsh*t Beach. Phoney, pretentious and expensive. It's Aspen with far less clothing and lots of salsa music. Excellent eye candy for the guys, of course. Never seen so many 65 year old men driving Bentley's. Cruising down the strip with 21 year old buxom blondes as companions. You know, I've always wondered. Are these girls materialistic barbies or hookers?

13 - I've only been once. Much prefer Ft. Lauderdale. Spent a few days in South Beach. They ought to call it Plastic Bullsh*t Beach. Phoney, pretentious and expensive. It's Aspen with far less clothing and lots of salsa music. Excellent eye candy for the guys, of course. Never seen so many 65 year old men driving Bentley's. Cruising down the strip with 21 year old buxom blondes as companions. You know, I've always wondered. Are these girls materialistic barbies or hookers?

ALK............GGG wants to know if that is really a pic of you? She thinks your kinda cute in a Tommy Lee sorta way, don'tcha think? Wonder if he looks like Tommy without his pants on. Hmmmmm #-o

I can confirm that I look like Tommy with my pants off. Tommy THUMB! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAA! <taking lithium> I'm sorry.

ALK............GGG wants to know if that is really a pic of you? She thinks your kinda cute in a Tommy Lee sorta way, don'tcha think? Wonder if he looks like Tommy without his pants on. Hmmmmm #-o

I can confirm that I look like Tommy with my pants off. Tommy THUMB! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAA! <taking lithium> I'm sorry.

Archived