NFL Game Rankings for Week 11....

NY JETS 29

Out of 16 NFL games this week, SI.com has us as the number 13th most watchable game this weekend, I would disagree, but I can understand the theory.

13. Pittsburgh (7-2) at N.Y. Jets (1-8) 4:05 p.m. -- The No. 1 defense at the No. 29 offense. And if that's not lopsided enough, it's also the No. 5 offense at the No. 30 defense. Say it with us: Blowouts Ain't Watchable. B.A.W. for short.

here's the link, http://fannation.com/blogs/post/78058

call me crazy but i think the Jets could surprise everyone this weekend coming off the bye

You know, I am following this premise.

if the Jets DO get blown out in this game, it will tell you where much of the mindset of this team is-away from the game.

If you are a bad team, and come out from a bye week playing flat, it speaks that your organization is fractured.

I will watch this game with more interest than any other this year, since opening day. That, and my wife is a huge Steelers fan.

You know, I am following this premise.

if the Jets DO get blown out in this game, it will tell you where much of the mindset of this team is-away from the game.

If you are a bad team, and come out from a bye week playing flat, it speaks that your organization is fractured.

I will watch this game with more interest than any other this year, since opening day. That, and my wife is a huge Steelers fan.

Good call. this will give us good insight into whether Mangini is still getting through to these guys...

Archived