LETS GO METS!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Latinlawyer

This would be the height of regular season ecstacy...sweeping the Yanks in THEIR OWN STADIUM. Let's Go Mets! All of a sudden they have revived the season...A sweep will make Mets fans go CRAZY!

Hmm, I wonder what would happen in Yankee land if the Mets sweep? Who gets fired? How many more muggings will there be in the bronx?

LL

This would be the height of regular season ecstacy...sweeping the Yanks in THEIR OWN STADIUM. Let's Go Mets! All of a sudden they have revived the season...A sweep will make Mets fans go CRAZY!

Hmm, I wonder what would happen in Yankee land if the Mets sweep? Who gets fired? How many more muggings will there be in the bronx?

LL

You know George will be steaming if the Mets come in and sweep the Yanks- Mel is the fall guy- it is easy to say that the amount of money they have invested in the pitching staff is not getting the job done.

Off- topic Bernie Williams has been a great player for the Yanks but if Torre puts him out there in centerfield any more he should be examined

You know George will be steaming if the Mets come in and sweep the Yanks- Mel is the fall guy- it is easy to say that the amount of money they have invested in the pitching staff is not getting the job done.

Off- topic Bernie Williams has been a great player for the Yanks but if Torre puts him out there in centerfield any more he should be examined

george can be steaming all he wants...but if he has criticism to throw somebody's way, he better throw it in the mirror!

This debacle is the Old Man's fault and nobody else's. He had to have this team, he has to answer for it!

My only complaint, where has fet george been hiding? Where are the crocodile tears? Where are the "we eat and breathe winning" edicts with the Patton music in the background? F him...he deserves to hemmorrage money!!!

george can be steaming all he wants...but if he has criticism to throw somebody's way, he better throw it in the mirror!

This debacle is the Old Man's fault and nobody else's. He had to have this team, he has to answer for it!

My only complaint, where has fet george been hiding? Where are the crocodile tears? Where are the "we eat and breathe winning" edicts with the Patton music in the background? F him...he deserves to hemmorrage money!!!

Tip of the cap to Mets fans...2 out of 3. Benson pitched well, it's too bad the bullpen needs a little work.

Are there any relievers out there? If the Mets can pick up a reliever, they will definately be contenders.

Tip of the cap to Mets fans...2 out of 3. Benson pitched well, it's too bad the bullpen needs a little work.

Are there any relievers out there? If the Mets can pick up a reliever, they will definately be contenders.

Thanks Tabor...what a heart wrenching loss. The bullpen needs a lot of work. Looper is not a good closer...makes me relive old Benitez/Mesa memories.

2 of 3 from the yanks and 2 of 3 from the phils in away series is good but the standings don't lie...we are still 7 back in the East. Do i think the Nats are for real...no...I think they will fall back but I don't think the Mets can be a playoff team without acquiring some bullpen help.

LL

Yanks need starting pitching and some middle relievers as well.

Thanks Tabor...what a heart wrenching loss. The bullpen needs a lot of work. Looper is not a good closer...makes me relive old Benitez/Mesa memories.

2 of 3 from the yanks and 2 of 3 from the phils in away series is good but the standings don't lie...we are still 7 back in the East. Do i think the Nats are for real...no...I think they will fall back but I don't think the Mets can be a playoff team without acquiring some bullpen help.

LL

LL

Last night seemed like a life or death game to me, for some reason, but by today I have most certainly calmed down, for several reasons:

1) We just took 4 of 6 on the road and are just 4 games out of the WC with 87 games remaining in the season

2) Reyes seemed to have a revelation during this recent road trip: He CAN work the count!

3) Some of the role players on this team are really keeping this team afloat (i.e. Marlon Anderson, Ramon Castro)

4) David Wright is a STUD, I tell you!

5) The starting pitching, especially when Trachsel comes back, will be fine

6) The Mets will have an opportunity to pick up some major ground this week against the Phillies and Marlins

7) After seeing this recent "surge", Omar Minaya is going to make some moves; I would assume the bullpen and 1B are his clear targets

Yeah, the Mets are 37-38, in last place, and 7 games out. But there is definitely reason for hope!

LL

Last night seemed like a life or death game to me, for some reason, but by today I have most certainly calmed down, for several reasons:

1) We just took 4 of 6 on the road and are just 4 games out of the WC with 87 games remaining in the season

2) Reyes seemed to have a revelation during this recent road trip: He CAN work the count!

3) Some of the role players on this team are really keeping this team afloat (i.e. Marlon Anderson, Ramon Castro)

4) David Wright is a STUD, I tell you!

5) The starting pitching, especially when Trachsel comes back, will be fine

6) The Mets will have an opportunity to pick up some major ground this week against the Phillies and Marlins

7) After seeing this recent "surge", Omar Minaya is going to make some moves; I would assume the bullpen and 1B are his clear targets

Yeah, the Mets are 37-38, in last place, and 7 games out. But there is definitely reason for hope!

Archived