Hats off to...

4HCrew

Kerry Rhodes for having the class and respect to shake Curtis Martins hand after the ceremony.. It was nice to see that..as for the ceremony once again a let down..nothing like taking down the displays while your hall of fame player is speaking. Oh well I will deal with it..it was hell of a lot of fun watching the Stiller fans eat humble pie and cry in their terrible towels

He did not tell me that he was borrowing it from you and that the idea was to return it after the game. I wasn't told. You will have it. Relax.

I am relaxed, very relaxed. I'm just minus 1 hoody, that's all.

Thank you,

xxxooo

We had the new shirts yesterday but with all the people at the tailgate I forgot to give you one.. Remind me at the next game Frank!! Sorry

No problem- you looked a little burnt out yeaterday taking care of all of those pretend Max friends.

I am going to take a picture of the shirt and will put up an ad for it. The De-Jet-Erates are selling t-shirts for $20 a piece. Two for $30 I believe.

They are pretty nice actually. Surprising since Duane designed them!

No problem- you looked a little burnt out yeaterday taking care of all of those pretend Max friends.

Thats what he gets for putting his phone number on all those mens room walls

Imagine how bad it will be when he branches out from just IHOP's.

LOL!!!!! POTW nom! wow. faba good one! sorry i missed you.

as one of the HOT women there <cue inside joke> ..i am surprised i didnt get one. LOL :lol:

thanks as always for your hospitality guys!

Archived