Thanksgiving Day Game Report Card

Maxman

With the final score 34-3, I'd rather skip over the indviduals...remember, it's a team game and I'd give this entire unit...coaching staff and players an F

Any time you give the fans a little bit of fresh air (Steelers Game) and then in the following week get your ass handed to you like the Cowboys did, I just can't bring myself around to give anyone any passing grades...

It was an F all the way around... Yeah the defense did ok now and again, but they still gave up 150+ rushing yards and a couple of TD passes. The offense, well like most of the season regardless of who is QB or RB or WR, they stink. End of story.

I hoped the Steelers game was a sign of things to come, even if they lose games, but it now seems like a fluke. If they lost 34-17 or something, maybe I could say the Cowboys were just the better team. But losing 34-3 against a Cowboys team that looked as if they thought they already won after being up 14-0, just speaks of a team that needs 20 new starters on offense and defense next season.

It was an F all the way around... Yeah the defense did ok now and again, but they still gave up 150+ rushing yards and a couple of TD passes. The offense, well like most of the season regardless of who is QB or RB or WR, they stink. End of story.

I hoped the Steelers game was a sign of things to come, even if they lose games, but it now seems like a fluke. If they lost 34-17 or something, maybe I could say the Cowboys were just the better team. But losing 34-3 against a Cowboys team that looked as if they thought they already won after being up 14-0, just speaks of a team that needs 20 new starters on offense and defense next season.

I just don't want to hear Cotchery saying how great a defense the Cowboys have. Give me a break.

Joe - Clemens a C frickin minus?????

He was bad, even when he was given the oppurtunity to throw he was missing open guys. What would you have given had for that performance?? LOL

Look I like the kid but you have to accept that played a very very bad game on sunday.

Yeah because its Clemens' fault he had two seconds to throw and for the third consecutive game had to deal with numerous dropped passes. Did he over throw a couple of guys? Sure did. Was Laveraunes Coles also missing for the 2nd time in his three starts since taking over? Sure was.

Was this his worst game thus far? Sure was. The worst grade I have given him indicates that. But, I'm sorry. When the Offensive Line plays like absolute garbage and Brad Smith continues to drop passes, I can't fault Kellen enough to give him anything lower.

I'm surprised they didn't give Clemens a B+.

:lol: Yeah really. remember this one?

Quarterback - B+

Clemens - 19-37, 260 yards, TD, 2 INT

Quarterback - C

Pennington - 32-39, 290 yards, TD, 2 INT

Double standards pi** me off. Driving the bus on Pennington, blaming him for everything under the sun, he was the reason the running game didn't work and the reason the O-line couldn't pass protect. Now it's the teams fault and Clemens is not responsible for his own play.

:lol: Yeah really. remember this one?

Quarterback - B+

Clemens - 19-37, 260 yards, TD, 2 INT

Quarterback - C

Pennington - 32-39, 290 yards, TD, 2 INT

Double standards pi** me off. Driving the bus on Pennington, blaming him for everything under the sun, he was the reason the running game didn't work and the reason the O-line couldn't pass protect. Now it's the teams fault and Clemens is not responsible for his own play.

The difference is nobody wants to blame Mangini and Chad's a veteran QB.. KC is a rookie with 4 starts under his belt. Some leeway should be given at this point. But it is funny when people condemn Chad to death and claimed with KC the running game would improve and the passing game would improve. Now people just make other excuses when those theories haven't worked out the way people claimed..

At some point you have to place blame on Mangini and Schotty and Tanni. The Browns had a horrible OL last season, drafted an OL this season, dumped their starting QB, defense still stinks, and the team, while they are avg, can at least score points.

Yet all we hear from some Jets fans is it takes time. Yeah it takes time to build a legit contender, but it doesn't take 10 years just to make one thing better. The offense stinks. The defense stinks. The QB's are useless, regardless of who plays. The OL is worse now than in 2005. The WR can't get open....... They cant' stop the rush or pass. I'm sorry but at some point, something on the team needs to improve....

You can't keep saying, "Next year will be better," cause that's just a lame cop out for a regime that seems to have done everything wrong at this point. 2-9 on a team that looks worse now than in 2005 means they aren't rebuilding. They are starting over once again with the same stupid coaches who were supposed to change things.

Archived