The SEC is the best conference in college football

Matt39

Yeah, the SEC is one of the best.

I'm still a PAC10 fan first, I know that won't get much love on this board.

The Pac 10 is right up there. It's a shame Dixon got hurt. I would have loved to see how Oregon would have finished up with healthy. Look at Troy now that Booty's back. They look like they could be anybody right now. I'd love to see an LSU/USC title game but alas it ain't gonna happen. :(

OMG...people still can't see through the smoke and mirrors of SEC scheduling? What did the SEC finish up, 4-5 against the much maligned ACC, after Clemson and Wake Forest picked up wins this weekend? Doesn't look like "dominance" to me.

And as as the Pac 10....ND had a miserable season, but they did finish 2-1 against the Pac...that really can't make the conference very proud.

But to Arkansas? Come on, their coach doesnt even want to be there. Arkansas is terribly one sided offense, and, well, LSU is obviously not that good. Flynn is a joke and Perriloux is just retarded. Les Miles cant wait to abandon ship now.

Thought I'd chime in before Troll does. Get your facts straight. Miles would only leave LSU for Michigan. He's built quite a program at LSU but he's a Michigan guy at heart. Hardly a case of abandoning ship. Both LSU losses were in triple OT.

But to Arkansas? Come on, their coach doesnt even want to be there. Arkansas is terribly one sided offense, and, well, LSU is obviously not that good. Flynn is a joke and Perriloux is just retarded. Les Miles cant wait to abandon ship now.

You obviously haven't watched very much of LSU.

Their two losses were in triple over-time and their once spectacular defense has been raped by injuries.

Flynn isn't a great QB, but to call him a joke? There are a lot of worse QBs out there that play for big-time teams.

BTW, Perrilloux hasn't played in a month.

I still think they are one of the two best teams in the country. Not sure who the other one is, but I know it isn't West Virginia or Ohio State.

Their two losses were in triple over-time and their once spectacular defense has been raped by injuries.

Flynn isn't a great QB, but to call him a joke? There are a lot of worse QBs out there that play for big-time teams.

I still think they are one of the two best teams in the country. Not sure who the other one is, but I know it isn't West Virginia or Ohio State.

As much as I'd hate to admit it ;) , LSU IS one of the top 2 schools in the country. I'd give anything to see a LSU/USC bowl matchup.

LSU is is one of teh best teams in the country, but, the way the system works, that does not mean you should play in the championship game.

When you are LSU and the number one team, playing in your last confernce game of the year at home, against an unranked Arkansas team, you need to win that game to seure your spot in the championship.

There is nothing cloudy about that premise.

I don't care what type of injuries that you have.

Is that the fairest system? of course it is not. But it is theone we have, and these unwritten rules have been governing college football for ages.

LSU is is one of teh best teams in the country, but, the way the system works, that does not mean you should play in the championship game.

When you are LSU and the number one team, playing in your last confernce game of the year at home, against an unranked Arkansas team, you need to win that game to seure your spot in the championship.

There is nothing cloudy about that premise.

I don't care what type of injuries that you have.

Is that the fairest system? of course it is not. But it is theone we have, and these unwritten rules have been governing college football for ages.

I didn't say they should still be in the title game. They lost twice, they don't deserve to.

The problem is, no one else really deserves to either. Missouri, if they beat OU, that's about it. I don't know who should face them. It should not be LSU, though.

Archived