Underdogs vs. an 0-11 team

nj meadowlands

Seriously, that is just messed up. We got twice as many wins as the dolphins do, damn it! Show the Jets some damn respect!! :)

Barton...avoid math classes buddy. They'd kill your GPA.

We need to blow this team out. I mean we need to get accused of running up the score type win that the Patriots are known for.

LOL ;)

Since Cotchery could be out with the finger problem, and Coles still out with the high ankle. The Jets have to really keep focused on making the plays. Keep pressure on Beck to make him make mistakes. Make him throw a few interceptions. They don't have Zack Thomas or Jayson Taylor and Ricky Williams is out for the season so they seem to be less equipped to win than we are, but they may just be hungrier for the win. The Jets do not want to lose in Miami, They must go on to the field and expect to win and then make the plays necessary. They cannot afford to take the Dolphins lightly. No matter their record, they are a pro football team and they will be playing the rivalry.

Seriously, that is just messed up. We got twice as many wins as the dolphins do, damn it! Show the Jets some damn respect!! :)

2 times 0 = 2??????

Nice one Barton.;)

As for the game itself I think it will be pretty close. Our D has a bad habit of letting new young Quarterbacks look good and pretty much any RB look great so lets hope it's the D that played Pittsburgh that shows up and not the D that played the first 9 games.

I think people are looking too much into Miami 'pushing' Pittsburgh to the limit, the conditions were that bad that it was almost a 50-50 no matter who the other team was, IMO that game is not at all reflective of how bad they've been this season. If we're missing both our WR's that's a huge blow because our depth beyond Coles and Cotch is awful to say the least, Clemens could really do with them. I expect TJ to have a big day (and his first TD) in a Jets 24-13 victory.

GO JETS!!!

Archived