happy hanukkah!!!

gg

i must say that i am shocked logging in to read this stuff posted about me. for those of you thinking i was being silly, you were dead on. gg going off the deep end... dont know what to say.

would it have made a difference if i put a ;) at the end? probably.

lets break this down:

them jews are good at managing (this is true, it was meant to elicit a chuckle) their money and earning fat degrees (THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN OBVIOUS COMPLIMENT AS JEWS VALUE EDUCATION AND EXCEL IN THAT RESPECT - KEY WORD IS EARN!) but OIY! (FUN USE OF A YIDDISH EXPRESSION) their food.... (ABSOLUTELY TRUE....IVE DATED JEWISH CKICKS AND ATE MANY PASSOVER DINNERS AND SADER DINNERS....JEWISH FOOD IS NOT VERY GOOD WE ALL KNOW A LATKE, AN EGG AND GEFILTE FISH DOES NOT COMPARE IN ANY WAY TO CREME BOULE, CHICKEN VIDALOO WITH CHUTNEY AND CURRY, ANY EUROPEAN BASED BUTTER/GARLIC DISH ETCETC)

merry chanukah you silly jews (I SHOULD HAVE USED THE ;);), I WAS BEING SILLY AND WAS SINCERELY WISHING YOU GUYS A FUN HOLIDAY)

iN MY HEART IM CERTAIN most people here "got it". Sure i say plenty of racey things around here so i cant say that i can totally blame you but....

either way sorry if i offended anyone

Nonsense, I never got my thesis on the many accomplishments of Poland and Polish people from you for that derogatory comment about kielbasa you made a while back. You long haired pock faced freak!!! ::gentle poking of fun emoticon::

GG - Happy Hanukkah!

dickkotite...You looked bad with your first post in this thread, and then you look even worse at trying to excuse yourself for your crass behavior. Next time, just zip it if you don't have a nice addition to a nice thread.

Balducci's offers ham for Chanukah

BY BILL HUTCHINSON

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Thursday, December 6th 2007

Balducci's in Greenwich Village advertises tasty boneless spiral ham as 'Delicious for Chanukah.' Store blamed a clerk for the gaffe.

Oy vey! Pork for Chanukah?

The Greenwich Village gourmet grocery store, Balducci's, has become the butt of the Jewish holiday by advertising its boneless hams as "Delicious for Chanukah."

Manhattan novelist Nancy Kay Shapiro, 46, spotted the kosher faux pas while browsing the meat section Saturday at the chain's outpost at Eighth Ave. and W. 14th St.

When Shapiro went back Sunday, she took photos of the unorthodox display promoting boneless spiral-cut hams for $8.99 a pound, petite smoked hams for $6.99 a pound and boneless smoked hams for $6.29 a pound.

Instead of pointing out the mistake to management, she posted the snapshots on her blog to "amuse others."

"I just thought it was funny," Shapiro, a self-described "unobservant Jew," said. "I wasn't offended in any way. I just thought, here's somebody who knows nothing about what Jews eat."

Shapiro said that when she went back to the store Tuesday, the first night of Chanukah, the signs had vanished.

A Balducci's official was so verklempt about the error he didn't want to speak on the record. He fessed up that "it was a mistake," blaming it on a stock clerk who normally doesn't work the meat department.

He referred all other questions to the company's marketing department in Connecticut.

amd_ham.jpg

This is just TOO fabulous...

menorah400wi2.jpg

Holy Cr*p, I hate that blowhard. JESUS WAS A JEW and the world is full of retards that aren't considered retarded. Who knew. Now all this is coming from a quasi-Unitarian on a GOOD day. See the Founding Fathers and know thy stilted history!

Archived