happy hanukkah!!!

gg

HAppy Holidays? can i say that?

Yo!!!!

I put up with xmas, but I don't really feel it. I've decided to celebrate the Winter Solstice. The fact that the days will start to get longer seems like a good reason to celebrate. To accommodate those around me, I'll celebrate it four days late.

Happy Holidays back at ya, Assmop.

I put up with xmas, but I don't really feel it. I've decided to celebrate the Winter Solstice. The fact that the days will start to get longer seems like a good reason to celebrate. To accommodate those around me, I'll celebrate it four days late.

that is my parents wedding anniversary .. heh.. the longest night :D.. that was too much information for me to know!

BUT we are going to arizona this year to celebrate with them.. they are having their 50th wedding anniversary in two weeks. :yahoo:

thanks everyone for your warm wishes!

that is my parents wedding anniversary .. heh.. the longest night :D.. that was too much information for me to know!

BUT we are going to arizona this year to celebrate with them.. they are having their 50th wedding anniversary in two weeks. :yahoo:

thanks everyone for your warm wishes!

HH gg

Have fun in AZ.

cheers,

d

them jews are good at managing their money and earning fat degrees but OIY! their food....

merry chanukah you silly jews

ahhh what is a nice hannukah thread without a bigot. :roll:

man.. just when i think you were always kidding about all that stuff.. and i give you the benefit of the doubt... you disappoint me.

not that you give a sh!t, but how about you stay away from my posts from now on.

ahhh what is a nice hannukah thread without a bigot. :roll:

man.. just when i think you were always kidding about all that stuff.. and i give you the benefit of the doubt... you disappoint me.

not that you give a sh!t, but how about you stay away from my posts from now on.

i think he was kidding you GG

i think he was kidding you GG

here is the thing afo, he has said things like this before.

if i are anyone said equally inappropriate about another group, they would be reprimanded. i am not saying that he should....

i just think it would be better if i dont respond to dk anymore and i ask that he doesnt respond to my posts.

if i are anyone said equally inappropriate about another group, they would be reprimanded. i am not saying that he should....

i just think it would be better if i dont respond to dk anymore and i ask that he doesnt respond to my posts.

hang in there... hopefully it was a bad joke

Enjoy your holiday.... what did you get on Day 1?

i read it as he was joking the first time, but when I re-read it I got a different vibe. Too bad, there is no need to spread hate. there is enough around here after we lose a game.

He should be reprimanded. Im not one of those people running around screaming that people should be fired or banned (for this place) but he should be told by our mods that this comment is rude and insulting. And if they continue to act this way they should be banned. Im sorry, but this place is very leinent but it still needs to have everyone respecting one another no matter race, religion, sexual orientation, or other unredeeming qualities like being a Pats fan. Once you lose that, it all falls to sh!t pretty quickly.

Love ya greenie. Have a very happy hanukkah and enjoy this special time of year.

i must say that i am shocked logging in to read this stuff posted about me. for those of you thinking i was being silly, you were dead on. gg going off the deep end... dont know what to say.

would it have made a difference if i put a ;) at the end? probably.

lets break this down:

them jews are good at managing (this is true, it was meant to elicit a chuckle) their money and earning fat degrees (THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN OBVIOUS COMPLIMENT AS JEWS VALUE EDUCATION AND EXCEL IN THAT RESPECT - KEY WORD IS EARN!) but OIY! (FUN USE OF A YIDDISH EXPRESSION) their food.... (ABSOLUTELY TRUE....IVE DATED JEWISH CKICKS AND ATE MANY PASSOVER DINNERS AND SADER DINNERS....JEWISH FOOD IS NOT VERY GOOD WE ALL KNOW A LATKE, AN EGG AND GEFILTE FISH DOES NOT COMPARE IN ANY WAY TO CREME BOULE, CHICKEN VIDALOO WITH CHUTNEY AND CURRY, ANY EUROPEAN BASED BUTTER/GARLIC DISH ETCETC)

merry chanukah you silly jews (I SHOULD HAVE USED THE ;);), I WAS BEING SILLY AND WAS SINCERELY WISHING YOU GUYS A FUN HOLIDAY)

iN MY HEART IM CERTAIN most people here "got it". Sure i say plenty of racey things around here so i cant say that i can totally blame you but....

either way sorry if i offended anyone

xmas is the winter solstice. that's why it's december 25th. it's a pagan holiday.

Here's a hanukkah gift for everyone (especially you boys that are looking to buy your gal something funky - or just want to look at hotties prancing around in their undies):

The Victoria Secret Holiday Special will be airing tonight at 10pm.

:)

Here's a hanukkah gift for everyone (especially you boys that are looking to buy your gal something funky - or just want to look at hotties prancing around in their undies):

The Victoria Secret Holiday Special will be airing tonight at 10pm.

I heard them advertising this heavily on the radio yesterday.

iN MY HEART IM CERTAIN most people here "got it". Sure i say plenty of racey things around here so i cant say that i can totally blame you but....

either way sorry if i offended anyone

Apology accepted.

Back when this place first opened, DK did something to one of my posts that really p1ssed me off, but as i think back on it, he just did it out of his sick sense of humor ;) and I probably overreacted to it.

I never forgot that I had made an error in judging what you did, so i guess i owe you one. ;) That also came on a sensitive topic- which i think was the OJ Simpson verdict.

The joke on this thread was bad, and yes i can understand how gg or someone else would be offended by it. Joking around about people's religion, especially during a holiday, can be taken the wrong way. I wouldnt let something like that slip out while you are working at the Board of Ed ;)

because people are getting all uptight about stuff like that these days.

Anyways, Happy H!

Apology accepted.

The joke on this thread was bad, and yes i can understand how gg or someone else would be offended by it. Joking around about people's religion, especially during a holiday, can be taken the !

i dont even remember what i said about the OJ trial!

Honestly, I really dont even get how the joke was "bad" - picture joe piscapo on SNL doing a frank sinatra bit singing "happy hannuka, you wacky silly jews..." oiy vey we would all be laughing then but lets leave it at that.

the thing is, gg is obviously a sweet girl who seems to not have a nasty bone in her body. i didnt expect the wrath, in fact i thought she would chuckle. sure ive poked plenty of fun at jews/blacks/spanish/orientals in the past and ive also defended them when need be but I do feel bad that she reacted that way now i know she gates me and that doesnt make me feel very good - not that im going to cry or lose sleep but it is equally dissapointing for me so thats that.

ok you wacky jews...enjoy that gefilta fish, douse it with good horseradish (jews are good at that too...as well as killer pastrami but i dont want to sound like im butt kissing now) light them candles and mozel tov!;););););)::code for lighthearted humor::;);)

xmas is the winter solstice. that's why it's december 25th. it's a pagan holiday.

this is all we need. you dissapoint me. reffering to the holiest day on the christian calander as a "pagan" holiday reveals your bigotry.

I know im right about this because he did not use a ;)

BAN HIM

i dont even remember what i said about the OJ trial!

Honestly, I really dont even get how the joke was "bad" - picture joe piscapo on SNL doing a frank sinatra bit singing "happy hannuka, you wacky silly jews..." oiy vey we would all be laughing then but lets leave it at that.

the thing is, gg is obviously a sweet girl who seems to not have a nasty bone in her body. i didnt expect the wrath, in fact i thought she would chuckle. sure ive poked plenty of fun at jews/blacks/spanish/orientals in the past and ive also defended them when need be but I do feel bad that she reacted that way now i know she gates me and that doesnt make me feel very good - not that im going to cry or lose sleep but it is equally dissapointing for me so thats that.

ok you wacky jews...enjoy that gefilta fish, douse it with good horseradish (jews are good at that too...as well as killer pastrami but i dont want to sound like im butt kissing now) light them candles and mozel tov!;););););)::code for lighthearted humor::;);)

You can't say "orientals"...someone corrected me on that awhile back...The PC word is Asians.:)

Archived