Pats/Jets stays at 1

Gainzo

By Mike Reiss, Globe Staff December 5, 07

The Patriots' home game against the Jets on Dec. 16 will remain at 1 p.m.

The game could have been moved to 4:15 p.m, but instead, it will mark the Patriots' first 1 p.m. game since an Oct. 21 win at Miami.

I'm very happy that CBS didn't move this to 4. It seems like an eon since I've been to 1 o'clock game. I detest 4 o'clock & 8 o'clock home games.

I wonder if they are going to move Jax-Pitt to 4. that's a much better game.

FOX has the National doubleheader that week so I doubt CBS will change it with two small market teams (CBS can only show the 4 o'clock game in the teams primary market).

They could've moved Pats/Jets and recieved a slight bump in the ratings because the NY & Boston markets are a hell of a lot bigger than Pitt/Jax.

Where's your itinerary? everybody is waiting.

Saturday - Bar scence.

Sunday - Rock up to the stadium around 830, drink big time with Gainzo & brother and Full Tilt Full Time Tailgate Crew. Call you and call you a hairy old man.

Saturday - Bar scence.

Sunday - Rock up to the stadium around 830, drink big time with Gainzo & brother and Full Tilt Full Time Tailgate Crew. Call you and call you a hairy old man.

Sounds like fun. have a good time and bring us back a win like I did in FLA.

Do they actually HAVE to shake hands after the game? It's so ridiculous. These two clearly hate each other. I mean really, why the fake hand-shake? I think it would be funny as heck if they did what they really wanted to - throw punches. If I were BB I'd be weary of a Mangini sucker-punch. ;)

Seriously, I think the post game "hand-shake" will not take place. Mangini will play the part and act like he's trying. BB will be his usual "I don't give a rats azz what you all think - yah, so I'm an azzhole" state of mind and just walk off the field.

Archived