WTF the Cheatriots have their own ticker on ESPN

afosomf

Give me a F'n break... Pursuit of perfection... my arse!!!

Anyone remember espn doing this for colts?

Here is the reason.

Everyone knows that ESPN is on basic cable. They are paid the highest rate by the cable companies (about $3.00 per month per cable subscriber- 196 million a year just for regular espn). NFL network wants to get onto basic cable for a rate of .70 cents per month per subscriber.

they know that if ESPN, who broadcasts Monday Night Football, wants to continue to broacast football in the future and get a better shot at having more games in the next contract, they will do what the NFL wants. and if they want to continue that enormous fee they need NFL football and access to NFL replays and such.

we know that the NFL is trying their best through manipulation of the referees and the rules to get the Pats to be undefeated by week 17 ;), when miraculously the Pats are on the NFL network. so to keep this undefeated season fresh in everyone's mind, they have ESPN run a Pats category on the ESPN ticker. and if all of america has pats-on-the-brains they will demand their cable operator gives them the NFL network on basic cable. ESPN benefits. NFL Network benefits. Everyone wins.

See. there is a conspiracy theory. And it now includes ESPN. How much you want to bet its only going to be Pro-Pats on ESPN from now on. No more negativity about them;)

Is it possible that some independent organization or something could jump in and investigate whether or not the Patriots have been cheating all along, and make this news public? Damn I'm just way too optimistic. And tired. It's not happening, is it?

i think we need a federal government commission to look into this. That will get to the bottom of it.

Is it possible that some independent organization or something could jump in and investigate whether or not the Patriots have been cheating all along, and make this news public? Damn I'm just way too optimistic. And tired. It's not happening, is it?

Peter King was harping for weeks on the fact that the NFL DESTROYED those tapes that the Cheaters handed over to them . They refused to comment as to what was on the tapes but I think the fines leveled on that POS organization and Beliprick speaks volumes.

Peter King was harping for weeks on the fact that the NFL DESTROYED those tapes that the Cheaters handed over to them . They refused to comment as to what was on the tapes but I think the fines leveled on that POS organization and Beliprick speaks volumes.

I said from the beginning part of the penelty should have been ,the NFL should have made them change their name from the Patriots (because haveing that name is an insult to our fore fathers who died trying to do things the rightway for our country & these guys got caught cheating ) The NFL should have made them change their name to the New England Cheat-tahs ,they could have put a picture of a cheattah the fastest animal on the planet on the helmet I sure Randy Moss would have said that was him.... but the rest of us would have known what it ment by the spelling of it.

I said from the beginning part of the penelty should have been ,the NFL should have made them change their name from the Patriots (because haveing that name is an insult to our fore fathers who died trying to do things the rightway for our country & these guys got caught cheating ) The NFL should have made them change their name to the New England Cheat-tahs ,they could have put a picture of a cheattah the fastest animal on the planet on the helmet I sure Randy Moss would have said that was him.... but the rest of us would have known what it ment by the spelling of it.

how true ....like it

potw

The more you all complain (out of pure envy) the more amused I am. This is great. It will probably end after Sunday, but I'm going to enjoy it for today.

Hey, here's more for you all to chew on:

REAL MEN LOVE TOM BRADY

Ladies, does your guy have a man-crush on New England Patriots [team stats] QB/QT Tom Brady [stats]???? Then you

Archived