The guy with the worst record picks us to win tomorrow...

NIGHT STALKER

Don't worry, not only are we going to win, but we are winning big. it will be Clemens coming out party.

you see how you are BP? You're back in the predicting business now I see-when either you or me predict the Jets are gonna win...well you know.

Hey who is starting the ****OFFICIAL****game thread this week?

you see how you are BP? You're back in the predicting business now I see-when either you or me predict the Jets are gonna win...well you know.

Hey who is starting the ****OFFICIAL****game thread this week?

I have to tell you something. I have NFL network, and I also have on demand with Comcast. I watched a replay of the Jets-Fish game from last Sunday with the frickin Dolphin announcers announcing the game. they called that bomb to J-Mac in the beginning of the game ''a floating duck'' that anybody should have grabbed. :rolleyes:

As for the predictions, I'm sorry. but I had to say it. :lol:

The game thread remains to be seen, we'll find out tonight.

I have to tell you something. I have NFL network, and I also have on demand with Comcast. I watched a replay of the Jets-Fish game from last Sunday with the frickin Dolphin announcers announcing the game. they called that bomb to J-Mac in the beginning of the game ''a floating duck'' that anybody should have grabbed. :rolleyes:

yea that floating duck is something we haven't seen a Jets QB be able to make since Chad threw his arm out in the San Diego playoff game to Santana Moss-yea and they should friggin talk we saw Beck make that same throw to the left towards the sideline at least 10 times-it was the only pass he could complete

You have to understand something about the South Florida media. They have the same mindset as Jason Taylor. I've been down here 37 years and in all that time, not once is any credit given to the Jets...it's always been the Dolphins making the Jets look good when they lose. I can even remember when I moved down here in '70, they had this jerk (can't remember his name...Minter I think his last name was) doing Dolphins talk radio and he would bash Namath all the time. His favorite line was "Namath is a dog".

This is why I have steadfast hated this team down here, their fans and the media. Throw in the "mud bowl" and you can understand why so many Jet fans that have flown south remain loyal. The Aholes down here have to remember something...I didn't move down here for sports...there is no prerequisite stating you have to show allegiance to the Dolphins when you move here.

You have to understand something about the South Florida media. They have the same mindset as Jason Taylor. I've been down here 37 years and in all that time, not once is any credit given to the Jets...it's always been the Dolphins making the Jets look good when they lose. I can even remember when I moved down here in '70, they had this jerk (can't remember his name...Minter I think his last name was) doing Dolphins talk radio and he would bash Namath all the time. His favorite line was "Namath is a dog".

This is why I have steadfast hated this team down here, their fans and the media. Throw in the "mud bowl" and you can understand why so many Jet fans that have flown south remain loyal. The Aholes down here have to remember something...I didn't move down here for sports...there is no prerequisite stating you have to show allegiance to the Dolphins when you move here.

yea and they sure go out of their way to antagonize Jets fans on talk radio don't they NS? As for guys like Jason Taylor all he's EVER done is bash the Jets and us, the fans. You ever notice how it almost always seems to be a one-sided conversation? You NEVER hear any Jets coaches or players saying bad stuff about Miami and the fans-and there is a LOT that could be said...

yea and they sure go out of their way to antagonize Jets fans on talk radio don't they NS? As for guys like Jason Taylor all he's EVER done is bash the Jets and us, the fans. You ever notice how it almost always seems to be a one-sided conversation? You NEVER hear any Jets coaches or players saying bad stuff about Miami and the fans-and there is a LOT that could be said...

That's why they look like the Aholes they are...the Jets do their talking on the field and most of the time, the "silence is golden" technique works the best.

Archived