Free Tickets Today

Green DNA

My son and I are both sick today so I am going to have to watch the game from the couch. It was a gametime decision, but we are both listed as inactive. :mad0222:. If anyone wants a pair of tix and a parking pass for free just let me know via PM. One catch, you have to pick them up in Northeast Queens (Whitestone / Bayside), which is only ideal if you are coming from LI or elsewhere in Queens. Maybe if you have a friend that is passing through this way, they can pick up tix for you. I didn't put this in the ticket forum because nobody would see it on short notice.

PS: If you have something like one post on JN, don't bother asking about the tix.

Green DNA and BP would you believe add me to the inactive list for today-i have a real nasty cold that I do not want to go out with. I have a good feeling today also that we will win-I will have to make up the drinking next week.

Damn, I hope all you people feel well by tomorrow at least. My wife and son also have colds...I don't get colds. I must have been a teenager the last time I had a cold...that's no BS either.

Dude, it's kind of hard getting a cold in Vietnam or Florida. isn't it? ;)

Dude, it's kind of hard getting a cold in Vietnam or Florida. isn't it? ;)

Seriously, you would be surprised at the amount of people in this state that get colds/flu...and about Nam, now that I think of it, I can't remember anyone with a cold...malaria was a bitch though.:rolleyes:

Archived