Rookie shows his colors today.....

NIGHT STALKER

i posted this on another board and all the delusional freaks beat me down

i dont care if he is a rookie. he should be showing something. the great ones do, even if they are rookies. revis will wind up being another drob: a dencent starter. nothing more than that

Dude WTF are you talking about????

Braylon Edwards is one of the very best there is.

I saw Champ bailey give up a huge day to James Jones on MNF earlier in the year, does that mean he is just a 'decent starter'. He is playing well for a rookie, you guys are looking for him to play a perfect game and kill him for every little misatke.

Giving up 63 yards and 1 TD vs one of the elite WR's in this league is hardly disgracing himself.

i posted this on another board and all the delusional freaks beat me down

i dont care if he is a rookie. he should be showing something. the great ones do, even if they are rookies. revis will wind up being another drob: a dencent starter. nothing more than that

Agreed 100%.

However, he looked like he has every other week, just people here don't want to see it.

That coverage on the 4th down play (even though he was OB with that 2nd foot) was terrible. The ball was up and he didn't even think about making a play for it...

And, as usual, when a crossing route was run, he was nowhere to be found. You need a widescreen tv to see him.

He gave up 3 receptions, 2 of them he was all over Edwards that required Braylon to make two tremendous catches, Edwards was even arguably out of bounds on the first catch. You guys act like he got beat Otis Smith style or something.

Watch crossing routes.. He makes Otis Smith look like Deion Sanders.

He gave up 3 receptions, 2 of them he was all over Edwards that required Braylon to make two tremendous catches, Edwards was even arguably out of bounds on the first catch. You guys act like he got beat Otis Smith style or something.

And you're acting like he looked like a shut down corner today...fine, he had a good game. Maybe Mangini makes him defensive player of the week. He got toasted...period! I don't care if it involved great catches or normal catches...quick making excuses for a player that you happen to like. He looked like the rookie he is out there today.

And you're acting like he looked like a shut down corner today...fine, he had a good game. Maybe Mangini makes him defensive player of the week. He got toasted...period! I don't care if it involved great catches or normal catches...quick making excuses for a player that you happen to like. He looked like the rookie he is out there today.

Please show me where I said he looked like a shut down corner today? Stop making things up. You make absolutely no sense. He got "toasted" on one play. The other two he was right on Edwards but Edwards made two terrific catches. Getting "toasted" is more like when a receiver beats you deep. Wake up.

Please show me where I said he looked like a shut down corner today? Stop making things up. I just dont understand comparing him to a turd because he geave up 3 receptions to one of the better receivers in the league.

Dude, you're the one saying he was fine today. I made the original thread saying he looked like toast today...he's a rookie and it showed today.

Again with making things up. I never said Revis was fine today.

Hey, don't say I'm making things up...answer this. Did he get beat today...simple yes or no answer. Can you comprehend that or not? No one is saying he isn't or won't be any good. Today, he got played.

Hey, don't say I'm making things up...answer this. Did he get beat today...simple yes or no answer. Can you comprehend that or not? No one is saying he isn't or won't be any good. Today, he got played.

Where did I say Revis played fine today? You are making things up until you can go and find where I said that.

I am waiting....

Anyway, You're nto going to find it because I never said it. To answer your question, today was not one of Revis' better days considering two of the receptions he gave up led to a 4th down conversion and a TD AND THe crossing route led to the TD score, but again, im not going to go crazy considering A) Edwards is one of the better recevers in the league and B) two of those catches were tremendous grabs on Edwards part. I just dont know what "true colors" Revis showed today.

Where did I say Revis played fine today? You are making things up until you can go and find where I said that.

I am waiting....

"He gave up 3 receptions, 2 of them he was all over Edwards that required Braylon to make two tremendous catches, Edwards was even arguably out of bounds on the first catch. You guys act like he got beat Otis Smith style or something."

Anyone reading your post above comes to the conclusion that you're making it seem like Revis got beat by extra ordinary plays and a missed call...how would you explain it? So, how would you define how he played after reading your excuses for him? That he played "fine" or he got toasted?

"He gave up 3 receptions, 2 of them he was all over Edwards that required Braylon to make two tremendous catches, Edwards was even arguably out of bounds on the first catch. You guys act like he got beat Otis Smith style or something."

Anyone reading your post above comes to the conclusion that you're making it seem like Revis got beat by extra ordinary plays and a missed call...how would you explain it? So, how would you define how he played after reading your excuses for him? That he played "fine" or he got toasted?

There is a bit of a middle ground between "fine" and "toasted" ya know. getting toasted IMO is giving up 120+ yrds and 2+ TD's (David Barrett's an expert in that category) wheras playing a 'fine' game would be maybe giving up less than 50 yrds and no score.

IMO he played okay today, nothing to get excited about but nothing to get worried about either.

There is a bit of a middle ground between "fine" and "toasted" ya know. getting toasted IMO is giving up 120+ yrds and 2+ TD's (David Barrett's an expert in that category) wheras playing a 'fine' game would be maybe giving up less than 50 yrds and no score.

IMO he played okay today, nothing to get excited about but nothing to get worried about either.

I guess we all have an opinion on what the word "toasted" means...toasted to me means getting beat...nothing to do with yardage or TD's being surrended. And I'm not saying he won't be good in the future or he hasn't had good games in the past. I'm talking about this game and this game only. Problem with some of you guys who latch onto a player, is that player can do no wrong. Thank god I gave up having favorite players years ago.

Revis had a bad game today.

O so now I didnt actually say it, you're just a mind reader. Yea, keep spinning.

I edited my prior post but Ill post it again. Revis wasnt fine today. He had an off day, the receptions he gave up were significant, but taking all things into account he wasn't terrible either. It wasnt like he was getting beat all game for 10 receptions or something. i JUST dont understand what "true colors" he showed today.

I guess we all have an opinion on what the word "toasted" means...toasted to me means getting beat...nothing to do with yardage or TD's being surrended. And I'm not saying he won't be good in the future or he hasn't had good games in the past. I'm talking about this game and this game only. Problem with some of you guys who latch onto a player, is that player can do no wrong. Thank god I gave up having favorite players years ago.

Revis had a bad game today.

Every CB gets beat once in a while, it's nothing to make a big deal over TBH, especially when it came against Braylon Edwards.

O so now I didnt actually say it, you're just a mind reader. Yea, keep spinning.

I edited my prior post but Ill post it again. Revis didnt play fine today and he also didnt get toasted. He had an off day, the receptions he gave up were significant, but at the same time its not like he got beat for 10 receptions and 150 yards.

Have another beer because you've got this fixation about receptions and yardage...ever play football? I doubt it. You can get beat on a simple 10 yd down and out play and it's considered being toasted.

I need to leave this thread because you keep on going back and editing your post to cover your assine remarks...what are you 10 years old? Yeah, and I had to edit this one because you removed a couple of things...

Have another beer because you've got this fixation about receptions and yardage...ever play football? I doubt it. You can get beat on a simple 10 yd down and out play and it's considered being toasted.

I need to leave this thread because you keep on going back and editing your post to cover your assine remarks...what are you 10 years old? Yeah, and I had to edit this one because you removed a couple of things...

OK Mr. Mind reader/liar.

Revis WAS fine today.

Not great, but fine.

Agreed, he got beat on that one play, and badly, but there's a lot more to a game then one play.

Other than that one bad play he gave up 2 receptions, one of which there was nothing he couldve done about it and was a questionable catch, and the other bounced off his shoulder pad and Edwards got lucky that it hit his own shoulder pad so he was able to wrap his arm around it.

Given the fact that he's a rookie and going up against one of the top 5 or 10 WR's in the NFL, thats certainly not anything to make a big deal out of.

Here you go with your edits again...and what did you call me? A liar? Really now.

You are getting owned in your own thread. A few other's actually dont agree with you either.

And what is wrong with using the edit button to correct a spelling mistake or to rephrase something? That's what it's there for genius.

You are getting owned in your own thread. A few other's actually dont agree with you either.

And what is wrong with using the edit button to correct a spelling mistake or to rephrase something? That's what it's there for genius.

And a few others agree with me...what is this third grade...you keep on editing because you're not thinking before you post...you're stupid. You were owned on this forum months ago and I'm surprised you're back...you must like being the whipping boy here.

And a few others agree with me...what is this third grade...you keep on editing because you're not thinking before you post...you're stupid. You were owned on this forum months ago and I'm surprised you're back...you must like being the whipping boy here.

Everything I edited was pretty much the same point just rephrasing or adding to it. I dont see what the big deal is, you are so pathetic that when you cant win an argument you resort to criticizing one for editing posts. You truly are a joke and a pathetic liar on top of that.

And in which thread did I get owned in months ago?

Everything I edited was pretty much the same point just rephrasing or adding to it. I dont see what the big deal is, you are so pathetic that when you cant win an argument you resort to criticizing one for editing posts. You truly are a joke and a pathetic liar on top of that.

And in which thread did I get owned in months ago?

See, that's the thing jerk, I did win my argument...maybe not in your eyes, but anyone that's played the game knows that when you get beat on plays, you've been toasted. Doesn't make a difference what the yardage is...seriously man, are you that stupid?

You are owned in every thread you post in...like this one for example.

Archived