WIFE SWAP

Maxman

No that wasn't a question. Molly Sebastian from ABC emailed the site (appears below). Basically they want a sports nut family to be part of their reality show. They pay you for the experience. Check out the email below and give her a call if you are interested!

Hi. My name is Molly Sebastian and I am a producer working for ABC's reality

show "Wife Swap." If you have seen the show, you probably know that we pride

ourselves on casting a wide array of families…families from all different

walks of life who would like the opportunity to educate the viewing audience

about their particular parenting philosophy, their beliefs and their way of

life. We are currently casting for our fourth season and I am looking for a

die-hard sports fanatic family.

Families must consist of two parents and at least one child between 6 and

17. Families who appear on the show receive a $20,000 honorarium and if you

refer a family who appears on our show, you will receive a $1000 finder’s

fee PER family.

If you are unfamiliar with the show, the premise of Wife Swap is to take two

different families and have the moms switch place to experience how another

family lives. This is meant to be a positive experience for people to not

only learn but teach other ways of life. If you would like more information

about the show, go to ABC.com and you will find “Wife Swap” under the

Primetime listings.

If you are interested, please contact my work ASAP 646-747-7945 or please

email your phone number to molly.sebastian@wifeswapcasting.com and I will

call you directly. I would love to talk to you at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,

Molly Sebastian

No that wasn't a question. Molly Sebastian from ABC emailed the site (appears below). Basically they want a sports nut family to be part of their reality show. They pay you for the experience. Check out the email below and give her a call if you are interested!

Haha

why are you posting the reponse toMrs Max inquiry letter!!!!!!!!!

I've watched this show before. Some episodes are pretty good and they try to put two completely opposite families together. If they're looking for a sports-fanatic family, you can bet the other family will be one that despises sports of any kind. It's meant to create friction between the husband and kids from one family and the mother of the other.

The way it works is they swap for two weeks and for the first week, the mothers have to follow the other mother's rules that they left behind. Then for the second week, the new mothers get to make their own rules. Then they all meet after the second week and talk about the experience.

Some episodes are hilarious as you get to see how some people live and raise their kids. Other episodes are pretty bad though. It's a hit or miss.

What would be funny is getting a Jets' family swapping with a Pats' family. That would make for some interesting tv :)

I've watched this show before. Some episodes are pretty good and they try to put two completely opposite families together. If they're looking for a sports-fanatic family, you can bet the other family will be one that despises sports of any kind. It's meant to create friction between the husband and kids from one family and the mother of the other.

The way it works is they swap for two weeks and for the first week, the mothers have to follow the other mother's rules that they left behind. Then for the second week, the new mothers get to make their own rules. Then they all meet after the second week and talk about the experience.

Some episodes are hilarious as you get to see how some people live and raise their kids. Other episodes are pretty bad though. It's a hit or miss.

What would be funny is getting a Jets' family swapping with a Pats' family. That would make for some interesting tv :)

Brainwash the kids for a week. Make the young ones doubt the greatness they call Tom Brady!

:rl:

Archived