question about the long pass to moss

joewilly

he didnt have to be out there to begin with. get a real wr and they end up with 7 points. that ball should have been caught and jmac's playing was miserable all day so to put the blame on nugent for a missed field goal is crazy

well if he holds onto it they end up with 6 pts for sure :mrgreen:

exactly and then nugent would have made the extra point because it was a shorter distance than the field goal and he was only wide by a bit. then he makes an onside kick and they have a chance to win the game

thanks fer spellin it out for me ma man. I'm just tryin ta bust yer balls thats all ;).

he didnt have to be out there to begin with. get a real wr and they end up with 7 points. that ball should have been caught and jmac's playing was miserable all day so to put the blame on nugent for a missed field goal is crazy

That's irrelevent, Nugent has to make that kick in crunch time no matter what else happens on the field. He let the team down when they needed him most, for the the single most important kick of the year, and he straight up choked.

I love how Seymour didnt get a penality for pile driving Clemens into the ground. You know if we did that to Brady there would be a f'ing 50 yard penalty.

Although I didn't actually think the hit on Clemens was illegal I agree if that happened to Brady there sure as hell would have been a flag.

Remember his INT that was called back for a 'late hit' from Hobson last year?? That was pitiful.

Archived