Attention Giants and Pats haters...yeah you!

NIGHT STALKER

If the Vagiants are already in the playoffs, then I will root like hell for them to beat the Pats. If the Vagiants need to win to get in, then I become a huge Pats fan. As painful as it is I would rather see the Pats go undefeated than have the Vagiants make the playoffs as I have hated them with a passion for, well, forever. If that scenario plays out, then I will root like hell for the Colts to beat the Pats in the playoffs, thereby ruining the perfect season.

Root for injuries. ;)

Therea ya go. Anyways I will be rooting for the giants to lose not the pats to win. That's the way I look at it and besides for the pats to truly be an undefeated team they would have to go all the way to the superbowl as well to be the only actually UNDEFEATED team in NFL history. That's the way I look at it. Besides wheather the cheaters win or lose that game either way their still gonna be in the same position that they were going into the game postseason wise. The gints on the other hand...... well thats a different story. Besides living in Jersey gints fans have been annoying as hell so it would be nice to **** all over them when they pull off another 2nd half season chokejob.

The Pats are our rivals. We're supposed to hate them.

Some Jet fans hate the Giants because their fans smacktalk when their team is better.

Sounds like we have some thin skinned fans here. When Gints fans gloat about making the playoffs just say, "yeah... you did congrats. Jets suck" What smack talk can they do after that??

So yeah, f%ck the Pats. Go Gints.

Archived