Top 20 FA's From Fox Sports

SoFlaJets

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7592192?MSNHPHMA

Top 20 free agents: Colts' Sanders No. 1

by Jay Glazer

December means a portion of the nation's fans begin to ramp up readying for their team's playoff run. But the rest of the nation is left to sit and dream about next season. What kind of moves will their teams make in the off-season so they aren't left out in the cold come December 2008?

In an attempt to help out those ever-faithful and their abounding optimism that '07 was simply a fluke, I've compiled a list of the top 20 unrestricted free agents on the open market. Some will get the dreaded franchise tag, while others will re-up with their teams. But still, despite the constant stream of players willing to re-up before their contracts expire, this year's list is surprisingly deep

seriously lets have a bet on how many of these FA's we will sign

the winner gets $10000 v bucks

i will go 1st

zero

best shot at one would be Asomogha

It will come down to EM's TC's and the lack of chance to win a ring.

sadly, I agree with afos-we will prolly bring in 2 or 3 of them and then read a couple of days later how they signed with some other team-you know one that actually takes this stuff seriously-UNlike Woody Johnson's Jets-it won't be because of Mangini-it'll be the fault of ownership

seriously lets have a bet on how many of these FA's we will sign

the winner gets $10000 v bucks

i will go 1st

zero

best shot at one would be Asomogha

It will come down to EM's TC's and the lack of chance to win a ring.

Unfortunately you are probably right. Which really pisses me off. We will probably get one of the Steelers practice squad guys to play og.

Unfortunately you are probably right. Which really pisses me off. We will probably get one of the Steelers practice squad guys to play og.

If the betting gets out of hand for Faneca I doubt the Jets will want to commit that much money to a LG, and rightly so. As good as Faneca is, he's not even close to the impact player that Hutchinson is, IMO.

If the betting gets out of hand for Faneca I doubt the Jets will want to commit that much money to a LG, and rightly so. As good as Faneca is, he's not even close to the impact player that Hutchinson is, IMO.

If they do it would be kinda funny since they couldnt give 1 mil to kendall. :roll:

:Nuts:

If they do it would be kinda funny since they couldnt give 1 mil to kendall. :roll:

They could have given Kendall the money he wanted and maybe they would have if he kept his mouth shut. He signed the contract and it was "HE" who reneged. Where they made the mistake in that situation was thinking Adrien clarke can play the position well enough. Now they have Will Montgomery who is every bit as good as Kendall. Why he wasn't playing last week, is beyond me. Maybe it was because the Patriots have the personnel to assign a player to cover one player for the entire game? I don't know. At any rate it does no good to to blame Woody Johnson. He bought the team and the team has an operating budget. He hired the GM and the HC and he gave them the reigns. Even with this disappointin season, I still think our Jets are headed in the right direction and next year our cap situation will be in much better shape.. :Nuts:

Archived