Who do you think Parcels goes after from teh Jets?

tparich

I can seriously see him interested in getting Chad as long as it doesn't cost him to much.

I think he is going to rebuild the defense through the draft and get a couple veteran offensive help just to tide him over a couple of years until he can start on the Offense.

What other Jets do you think he might want?

The crappy part is if he does take anyone they would be Dolphins. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

If Parcells has anything to do with the way team plays D he will not go after Vilma. We all agreed Vilma is not a good fit in the 3-4. Who do you think started that 3-4 that Mangini got from Belichick? His LBs are all huge. Remember he loved Mo Lewis and Marvin Jones, then when Herm came they were both useless because they were too big and slow to drop into coverage in the Cover 2. He's already stuck with Zach Thomas, why would he want another midget ILB?

this is Rhodes contract year coming up but you never know in this day and age...Some teams get aggressive so the Jets better not sleep on this guy

If we resign BThomas to a 4 yr deal after 1 good year, then we better lock up Rhodes after 3 good years.

I swear, if this guy walks and we dont sign anyone to replace him, Im done.

I would like to get Rhodes. BUt Chad? NO thanks. Not saying he wouldnt be un upgrade to what we have now, but behind our Oline, hed be killed. And hes fragile as it is. Cleo has been the only "succesfull" (LOL) Qb we've had this year, and thats because he can run for his life. Coles is a different story. hes a gamer. If he came cheap I would be happy. But of course he would need a decent QB t throw him the ball. I thought Chad and Coles were rumored to be headed to KC? Any truth to that? Parcells on board will def. make for an interesting off season! Let the Rumors begin!

Go Fins!

this is Rhodes contract year coming up but you never know in this day and age...Some teams get aggressive so the Jets better not sleep on this guy

If the Jets don't sign this guy (one of the few players on this team that makes his presence felt on Sunday's), you will know that the Jets aren't in this league to win...they are just window dressing like many of the organizations that don't give a **** about a championship...and with that, I think we should all chip in some money to purchase a high powered rifle and I will take Woody out...and I'm not talking about a date.:fighting0002:

If we let Rhodes walk and dont sign anyone good enough to replace him, I will just stop caring about this team.

Rhodes deserves a very nice offer early on. He really is one of the few bright spots on our Jets. He's good on the field, in the locker room and on the podium as well and his work ethic is commensurate with Mangini's. It would hurt me to see him play anywhere else but here.

Archived