Is Giambi turning into "YOU KNOW WHO" again?

Green Jets & Ham

I think its because of me. jk, lol

But a month or so ago, I took my Jason Giambi figurine I had on a piece of wood glued to the wall and threw it against the wall and broke the bat he was holding

Since then, he's been on a tear. :lol:

I think its because of me. jk, lol

But a month or so ago, I took my Jason Giambi figurine I had on a piece of wood glued to the wall and threw it against the wall and broke the bat he was holding

Since then, he's been on a tear. :lol:

LOL!!!

Sounds too me like you found the vodoo doll and killed it ... now the Giambino is back! :mrgreen:

LOL!!!

Sounds too me like you found the vodoo doll and killed it ... now the Giambino is back! :mrgreen:

Its laying on the floor somewhere in my closet right now, I don't think I'm going to even look at it or he might go back to being Giamboo. :lol:

Just read this in the daily news, and I suppose we can file this one under "remarkable"

Guess who now has the highest OBP for the Yankees at .420?

Yep, you Guessed it ... Jason Giambi :shock:

AND WAIT!! ... It Gets better

If Giambi had only nine more plate appearances and thus qualified, his OBP would actually rank in the TOP 5 in the American League :shock::shock::shock:

Well he'll qualify in a few days, and then that "IF" will be moot

Yep, I think we can safely file this amazing resurgence under "remarkable"

OBTW, what makes it even more remarkable, along with his slow start to put it mildly, is how can he lead the Yankees and rank in the TOP 5 {A.L.} for OBP when to the best of my knowledge {Mets} he has only been intentionally walked ONE TIME all year? #-o

That makes it even more amazing

Archived