David Garrard

Jet Moses

Cincy game???

Indy game???

You're seriously going to tell me that he played well or made a difference in either of those games?

Cincinnati game shouldn't even count as a playoff game when Palmer was knocked out and the Indy game? Please, that was all due to the Pittsburgh D. Kudos to Ben for tackling the one Indianapolis defender, but thats about all he did.

The guy is a game manager with a big body and a strong arm. He's basically Chad Pennington if Chad Pennington was bigger and stronger.

G'Night IrishJet. I'm out.

You're seriously going to tell me that he played well or made a difference in either of those games?

Cincinnati game shouldn't even count as a playoff game when Palmer was knocked out and the Indy game? Please, that was all due to the Pittsburgh D. Kudos to Ben for tackling the one Indianapolis defender, but thats about all he did.

The guy is a game manager with a big body and a strong arm. He's basically Chad Pennington if Chad Pennington was bigger and stronger.

G'Night IrishJet. I'm out.

Did you miss the start of that Indy game or something???:confused0082:

He was absolutely on fire.

Upon further review, I am not impressed with Jacksonville...at all. David Garrard is an average qb whose only task is to not f#ck up and let the running game take care of things. Obviously the Steelers gameplan was to shut down the run and make Garrard beat them. It almost worked. He was awful save for that one run at the end.

Upon further review, I am not impressed with Jacksonville...at all. David Garrard is an average qb whose only task is to not f#ck up and let the running game take care of things. Obviously the Steelers gameplan was to shut down the run and make Garrard beat them. It almost worked. He was awful save for that one run at the end.

He wasn't as good as normal but I have seen him play outstanding this season so that's not totally true. If NE can stop the run as well as Pittsburgh I think they will win, if not I can see Jacksonville pulling the upset.

He wasn't as good as normal but I have seen him play outstanding this season so that's not totally true. If NE can stop the run as well as Pittsburgh I think they will win, if not I can see Jacksonville pulling the upset.

I am a hell of alot more confident about playing Jacksonville now. This game pretty much showed Belichick everything he needed to know. They're going to go balls to the wall to stop the run which they will do when the commit 100% to it and there is no way Garrard wins in a shootout with Brady.

In all honest he looked about as good as Vince Young. And that is not a good thing at this point.

9-21 with 2 picks and 140 yards passing is nothing to brag about. But hey they won and that's all that matters but people bash Young for numbers like that all the time. I don't watch either QB every week to say either is good or either QB's suck, but from the games I have watched, neither QB has been that impressive this year.

In all honest he looked about as good as Vince Young. And that is not a good thing at this point.

9-21 with 2 picks and 140 yards passing is nothing to brag about. But hey they won and that's all that matters but people bash Young for numbers like that all the time. I don't watch either QB every week to say either is good or either QB's suck, but from the games I have watched, neither QB has been that impressive this year.

just the reason why Vince Young is under-rated and in the eyes of stat-heads will always be

im a stat guy who i also see the "it" factor

or when i look at QB's like jamarcus russel and that kid the dolphins drafted (beck?) i see the "****" factor because they suck

just the reason why Vince Young is under-rated and in the eyes of stat-heads will always be

im a stat guy who i also see the "it" factor

or when i look at QB's like jamarcus russel and that kid the dolphins drafted (beck?) i see the "****" factor because they suck

Hey I liked VY and wanted the Jets to draft him, but I've not been that impressed from the games I've seen of him this year. He does seem to have "IT" but he does need to improve his passing game. But on that same note, I bet half the people who call him a bust yet say Garrard is good rarely watch either of them. At this point, they seem to be the same kind of player. Neither is that good of a passer.

garrard had 3 picks all year

hes a better passer than youd give him credit for

Like I said I haven't watched him often this year but in the games I saw him, he threw less than 20 passes. QB's who throw less than 20 passes in a game are not considered Passing QB's to me. But maybe he played well in other games I didn't watch.

Archived