David Garrard

Jet Moses

I'll tell you what, this kid is a damn good QB. I haven't seen the Jag's play at all this year, but now I know why all the talking heads on WFAN have been saying this is the team that could beat the Pat's in the playoffs.

From their lips to God's ears.

:Typotux:

I'll tell you what, this kid is a damn good QB. I haven't seen the Jag's play at all this year, but now I know why all the talking heads on WFAN have been saying this is the team that could beat the Pat's in the playoffs.

He can do it... but the JAGS need to start resting some starters soon here in this game and get ready...

I've watched him all season, he is amazing.

He's in a pretty good situation admittedly but even so he is one helluva QB.

He can do it... but the JAGS need to start resting some starters soon here in this game and get ready...

I've watched him all season, he is amazing.

He's in a pretty good situation admittedly but even so he is one helluva QB.

I haven't seen the guy all year; I'm impressed.

We got a game--- Let's see if Garrard can finish it.

I haven't seen the guy all year; I'm impressed.

We got a game--- Let's see if Garrard can finish it.

He is solid... but yes lets see him face some pressure in the playoffs before we stgart hoping he beats the Pats...

He did not look good on that series. Not only did he stop the clock twice but he got sacked on 3rd and 10 with no real blitz.

It was a coverage sack... it happens... you take the sack to keep the clock running...

The Steelers are playing good D and not giving him much right now...

That was absolutley horrible playcalling.

11 point lead with 11 minutes left and you call three straight passing plays???

F'ing ridiculous, Pittsburgh are back in this game!!!

I didn't get it either.. They are known more as a running team. WHy not run time off the clock.

When you are up by 11, passing the ball 3 times in a row is not smart playcalling.

Also.... taking a few minutes off the clock just to go 3 and out still leaves 10 minutes and plenty of time...

With a full Q to play you need to go for the score... not try to take 2 minutes off the clock

This is very uncharacteristic of Garrard, I can only think it must be the playoff pressure because normally he is very safe with the ball.

Its a VERY agressive steelers D... with a REAL coach and the RIGHT players... for the 3-4

Originally Posted by ecurb2369 viewpost.gif

while some jackass in an online forum acts like they know more than the JETS coaching staff...

I dont know more than the JETS coaching staff... but I do know that there are many coaches who do.

ABSOLUTELY this team will beat New England.

He sucked tonight... badly... lol

Its the playoffs, when in the playoffs has Roethlisberger actually performed?

He sucked against the Jets and Pats in 2004, sucked in every single game in 2005, minus the Denver game, and tonight he was no different. He really is an over-rated piece of garbage.

Its the playoffs, when in the playoffs has Roethlisberger actually performed?

He sucked against the Jets and Pats in 2004, sucked in every single game in 2005, minus the Denver game, and tonight he was no different. He really is an over-rated piece of garbage.

Agreed.

Archived