refs want Colts to win

Ranger

The NFL wants to see the Colts and Pats play....Colts are getting too many home cooking calls going their way. the 1st quarter interception, the colts player did not have control going out of bounds and then the holding call at the end of the half.....Chargers are getting screwed and I want the Colts to win.

The NFL wants to see the Colts and Pats play....Colts are getting too many home cooking calls going their way. the 1st quarter interception, the colts player did not have control going out of bounds and then the holding call at the end of the halt.....Chargers are getting screwed and I want the Colts to win.

That was a hold.

The NFL wants to see the Colts and Pats play....Colts are getting too many home cooking calls going their way. the 1st quarter interception, the colts player did not have control going out of bounds and then the holding call at the end of the halt.....Chargers are getting screwed and I want the Colts to win.

there was NO HOLD on the INT for the TD !!

pure BS.

i would concur with that

NFL is a joke!!!!!!!!!

I don't see what that has to do with the holding. He had a hold of Addai's jersey before that. It looked elgit to me. The other calls I didn't get a chance to see.

well, we'll just agree to disagree..there is holding on every play, but I didn't think that call was necessary.

Archived