You Ever Get A Song Stuck In Your Head???

I think there are only 2 regular readers of that thread :wink: We all read it once but we won't get fooled again!!

See, this was a clever response people!!!!

Of course, I know GDNA is one of the folks who just can't stop taking a peek at what GG has wrought!!!! She rocks! And apparenly, rolls!

And me, now all I can think of is Verde and Bananas, but that might be a whole different thread....

I think there are only 2 regular readers of that thread :wink: We all read it once but we won't get fooled again!!

See, this was a clever response people!!!!

Of course, I know GDNA is one of the folks who just can't stop taking a peek at what GG has wrought!!!! She rocks! And apparenly, rolls!

And me, now all I can think of is Verde and Bananas, but that might be a whole different thread....

"Power Ranger TV theme song. Go Go Power Rangers... just shoot me."

Very true.Thankfully, the tot has transferred his allegiance from the PRs to Spider-Man and Batman and now prefers "The Avatar" and Jimmy Neutron. Also on Nick(for those of you with tots), the "We're Great Foods that Go Great to Together" song-evil.Want to line up the guys in the wheat bread, banana and Swiss cheese costumes and shotgun them into a salad.

"Power Ranger TV theme song. Go Go Power Rangers... just shoot me."

Very true.Thankfully, the tot has transferred his allegiance from the PRs to Spider-Man and Batman and now prefers "The Avatar" and Jimmy Neutron. Also on Nick(for those of you with tots), the "We're Great Foods that Go Great to Together" song-evil.Want to line up the guys in the wheat bread, banana and Swiss cheese costumes and shotgun them into a salad.

Worst three songs ever stuck in my head...

1. It's the end of the world, by R.E.M. good tune, but it sucks when it gets to the ranting part and you can't sing along...even though in your head, you have to

2. Diamond Girl, by TKA no explanation necessary

3. A steel tipped dart. No, wait, that wasn't a song. I couldn't get it out of my head for a long time, though, so I think it should count. :x

I had the misfortune to hear Supertramp's Breakfast in America on the radio about 2 weeks ago...I hate Supertramp, when their songs came on in the 80's I couldn't change the channel fast enough...now I have that guy's gay voice stuck in my head for 2 freakin' weeks, I think I'm losing my mind.

I had the misfortune to hear Supertramp's Breakfast in America on the radio about 2 weeks ago...I hate Supertramp, when their songs came on in the 80's I couldn't change the channel fast enough...now I have that guy's gay voice stuck in my head for 2 freakin' weeks, I think I'm losing my mind.

Have to admit....that thought I had of Verde and some fresh fruit stayed with me more than most of the song lyrics you people proposed...

(I mean that ina GOOD way, Verdes!!!!! VERY healthy!)

DAMN YOU GWEN STEFANI...AND THAT DAMN BANANA SONG!!!! :lol:

DAMN YOU GWEN STEFANI...AND THAT DAMN BANANA SONG!!!! :lol:

Banana song? Oh, Banana...now I get it. I've been picturing Verde with all types of produce but wasn't getting the desired effect. As attractive as she is, the image of Verde juggling pomegranites (though entertaining and fun to hum along blankly to) was not doing anything for me, you know, down there And the Butternut squash as a hippity-hop visual was more silly than hot.

Archived