Classy LT showed his true colors today.

Alk

It's not even one of your players. Go chew on some cum...or was that gum that you choked on. Can't remember for sure.

now there is the class thats expected from a chowd!!!

as opposed to the class thats expected from a player who can't help his team in an AFC Championship game due to injury! now it all makes sense!!!

hey Alk, not every team can cheat their way to a Super Bowl, the Chargers needed Tomlinson and he couldn't help them, maybe, just maybe thats why he was sulking

Since when did we let Pats trolls define what class is? Apparently when it comes to the rest of the NFL, they have to be saints and cheerleaders to be considered to have even the lowest amount of class. But when it comes to the Pats, cheating is okay, having mistresses is okay, knocking women up and then dating younger women is okay and due respect, whining to refs is classy, and cheating is classy.

I'm pretty sure Alk is just purposely trying to rile people up, I do not think he can possibly be that stupid. This is DWC level stupidity, Boomboom level stupidity. Alk at the very least should be above that level.

Since when did we let Pats trolls define what class is? Apparently when it comes to the rest of the NFL, they have to be saints and cheerleaders to be considered to have even the lowest amount of class. But when it comes to the Pats, cheating is okay, having mistresses is okay, knocking women up and then dating younger women is okay and due respect, whining to refs is classy, and cheating is classy.

I'm pretty sure Alk is just purposely trying to rile people up, I do not think he can possibly be that stupid. This is DWC level stupidity, Boomboom level stupidity. Alk at the very least should be above that level.

that is some serious post of the week right there

Right, and if LT couldn't help the team, he should have been inactive.

Rivers did NOT play badly. He was hurt but was effective. LT was not. That's a huge difference.

Suiting up doesn't make you a hero. It makes you STUPID if you can't be effective. Sometimes it takes MORE OF A MAN to say he can't go so the team can dress someone else.

This is funny because J-Abe gets trashed on here for doing exactly what you said LT should have done.

Sadly , apparently not.

LT once again walked off the field without shaking hands and congratulating the Patsies. Pretty Classless...

no No NO!! The classless ones are the ones who shake hands after games. LT is the only classy one in the NFL. I'm glad I was able to set you straight on this matter.

as opposed to the class thats expected from a player who can't help his team in an AFC Championship game due to injury! now it all makes sense!!!

No surprise that you haven't been able to grasp the point of this thread. He could have helped without even setting foot on the field. Cheering guys on and helping out his fellow RBs who were trying to fill in for him. Nope, I think I'll leave my helmet on and hide on the bench instead.

Can't stay in the game due to an injury. What does he do? Well of course Classy LT goes to the sideline and puts all of his energy into firing up his teammates and helping the other RBs...what's that? He left his helmet on his head and sat on the bench sulking the entire game? That clearly was someone else wearing LT's uniform. :rl:

Yea MichaeL Turner needed to be taught how to play running back.

Shaddap.

No surprise that you haven't been able to grasp the point of this thread. He could have helped without even setting foot on the field. Cheering guys on and helping out his fellow RBs who were trying to fill in for him. Nope, I think I'll leave my helmet on and hide on the bench instead.

Turner started off his press conference THANKING THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED TODAY WHO HE CLAIMED SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN ON THE FIELD, BUT THEY PLAYED OR TRIED ANYWAY

STFU ALREADY

Can't stay in the game due to an injury. What does he do? Well of course Classy LT goes to the sideline and puts all of his energy into firing up his teammates and helping the other RBs...what's that? He left his helmet on his head and sat on the bench sulking the entire game? That clearly was someone else wearing LT's uniform. :rl:

This is a dumb thread.

Turner started off his press conference THANKING THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED TODAY WHO HE CLAIMED SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN ON THE FIELD, BUT THEY PLAYED OR TRIED ANYWAY

STFU ALREADY

Okay, how many times does the point have to slap you upside the head before you get it? It has nothing to do with whether LT stepped on the field or not.

you really need a life son

Jets season has been done really since early November. The draft is still months away. Free agency is still awhile away and coaching decisions haven't started yet. What else are people going to talk about? The Chargers and Pats played today so it's really not surprising that people talk about it.

dude, realistically we were done before halloween.

Okay, so LT has been looking forward to this game all year. He hates the Pats, and wants to play. He thinks he can play. But finds out he can't. So instead of putting on a mini-skirt and breaking out the pom-poms on the sideline, he sits and sulks. A fairly natural reaction. Perhaps not the best reaction, but how it's supposed to be "classless" I just fail to see.

Besides, if the chargers need to be "fired up" by anyone in the AFC championship game, they should stop playing football.

Archived