Classy LT showed his true colors today.

Alk

Can't stay in the game due to an injury. What does he do? Well of course Classy LT goes to the sideline and puts all of his energy into firing up his teammates and helping the other RBs...what's that? He left his helmet on his head and sat on the bench sulking the entire game? That clearly was someone else wearing LT's uniform. :rl:

Can't stay in the game due to an injury. What does he do? Well of course Classy LT goes to the sideline and puts all of his energy into firing up his teammates and helping the other RBs...what's that? He left his helmet on his head and sat on the bench sulking the entire game? That clearly was someone else wearing LT's uniform. :rl:

How would a Pats fan be able to recognize ANYTHING to do with class ? Please spare us.

How would a Pats fan be able to recognize ANYTHING to do with class ? Please spare us.

So you're clearly the expert. Would you consider sitting on the bench with your helmet on not lifting a finger to help your teammates classy? Just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy that is LT.

Sorry Alk..your team just punched a ticket to the SB and the best thing you could come up with was to bitch about an injured player on a team's messageboard that had nothing to do with today's game?

You just went down a notch in my book. That brings you to notch -1.

So you're clearly the expert. Would you consider sitting on the bench with your helmet on not lifting a finger to help your teammates classy? Just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy that is LT.

So you are saying that in complete silence he showed a lack of class? Gotcha.

here's a lack of Class: **** you Alk

here's another lack of class, starting this thread on our messageboard. thats a lack of class

Sorry Alk..your team just punched a ticket to the SB and the best thing you could come up with was to bitch about an injured player on a team's messageboard that had nothing to do with today's game?

You just went down a notch in my book. That brings you to notch -1.

You just went up about 5 notches in my book for showing a complete lack of originality by using the same line that about 3,000 posters before you have used. Congrats.

here's a lack of Class: **** you Alk

here's another lack of class, starting this thread on our messageboard. thats a lack of class

It's not even one of your players. Go chew on some cum...or was that gum that you choked on. Can't remember for sure.

I am actually blown away that nobody else on this board noticed this during the game. This was okay with you that he just sat there and didn't lift a finger to help his teammates? If the shoe was on the other foot and the Patriots were losing while Moss was injured on the sidelines there would have been 15 threads started about it already.

I am actually blown away that nobody else on this board noticed this during the game. This was okay with you that he just sat there and didn't lift a finger to help his teammates? If the shoe was on the other foot and the Patriots were losing while Moss was injured on the sidelines there would have been 15 threads started about it already.

Not really.

Its a Jets messageboard..who gives a ****?

maybe, because, just maybe he was injured.

now STFU already and go enjoy your * undefeated season

Congrats to your pats.

I bet you he wanted to play so bad he told them he could go and then after 3 plays said he couldn't. He is an "I" player ... I agree with you 100%..

If he was injured, he should not have been active.

its the AFC Championship game!!!!

did Rivers look like he shouldve been in there? no, every time he took a step he was walking gingerly. did Gates do anything? no, but he suited up. its obvious, the Chargers and the players wanted them to suit up and see what they could give, and the result was not much, but if thats a regular season game, all the money in the world says none of them wouldve been dressed even.

i agree with you... but my fragile ego cant handle the blasting that you are getting.

Penny-boy wouldnt sit there and sulk, especially against one of his biggest rivals.

i agree with you... but my fragile ego cant handle the blasting that you are getting.

Penny-boy wouldnt sit there and sulk, especially against one of his biggest rivals.

I'm starting to get tired of LT and his presumed "good person." He doesn't seem to be as nice of a person as everybody assumes. Who knows what happened today. I'm sure he was too injured to play otherwise he would have played. But it did look like he was sulking over on the bench instead of cheering his team on.

Could have been worse. LT could have cheated.

its the AFC Championship game!!!!

did Rivers look like he shouldve been in there? no, every time he took a step he was walking gingerly. did Gates do anything? no, but he suited up. its obvious, the Chargers and the players wanted them to suit up and see what they could give, and the result was not much, but if thats a regular season game, all the money in the world says none of them wouldve been dressed even.

Right, and if LT couldn't help the team, he should have been inactive.

Rivers did NOT play badly. He was hurt but was effective. LT was not. That's a huge difference.

Suiting up doesn't make you a hero. It makes you STUPID if you can't be effective. Sometimes it takes MORE OF A MAN to say he can't go so the team can dress someone else.

This isn't a Chargers board, so what really is the point of this? Then again, need I ask? :bag:

Jets season has been done really since early November. The draft is still months away. Free agency is still awhile away and coaching decisions haven't started yet. What else are people going to talk about? The Chargers and Pats played today so it's really not surprising that people talk about it.

Jets season has been done really since early November. The draft is still months away. Free agency is still awhile away and coaching decisions haven't started yet. What else are people going to talk about? The Chargers and Pats played today so it's really not surprising that people talk about it.

It lasted that long? I was thinking early October.

I guess you just didn't get what I meant. Forget it.

Archived