HOW THE F DO THE 10-6 GIANTS MAKE THE SUPER BOWL!!???

I'll be honest, I'm surrounded by Giants fans. I have never once heard any of them humiliate the Jets or rub anything in. Not once. Most of the ones I know look at the Jets indifferently. Every Pats fan I know, ALL OF THEM, are extremely arrogant and constantly rub it in and carry their holier than thou attitude. That includes Garb, Gainzo, and Alk. I like all 3 of them, but I've seen alot more "rubbing it in" from those 3 alone in the past 6 years than I have from Giants fans my whole life.

You forgot PFSIKH and TX.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed.

If the Patriots win, you have to deal with all the Bostonians and M*******s with the Boston owns New York crap and all the d'bag Patriot fans that are already flooding or will flood this board (This does not include Gainzo, Alk, Garb and PKFISH).

If the Giants win, you have to deal with all the fellow New Jerseyians / New Yorkers who you know rubbing it in your face, IN PERSON, about how great Eli Manning and the Giants are and that Eli has finally arrived and then ask us how Chad's doing and yada yada yada. We will have to listen to their crap all offseason long on the local radio stations and tv stations.

How is either team winning a good thing for a Jets fan?

its not. but someone with maturity accepts the fact his team sucks and his hated teams are successful. Its a part of being a sports fan. You deal with it. You really need to learn how to accept dealing with this.

heck, the news just came on, and I just turned the tv off. I cant listen to this verbal diarrhea coming from the boston "news" stations.

I wont be rooting for either team. I havent rooted for any team in the super bowl in my lifetime.

I do accept it, but sorry, it still annoys the **** out of me and I can't just turn the damn TV off. It pisses me off. If you want to call it "immaturity" fine, do what you like, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Referring back to the OP, Giants make it in partly because the NFC is rather weak. You have to admit though, starting off 0-2 and winding up in SB 42 shows this team has a lot of resilience.

But if they play the Patsies like they just played the Pack, they might as well give up.

Referring back to the OP, Giants make it in partly because the NFC is rather weak. You have to admit though, starting off 0-2 and winding up in SB 42 shows this team has a lot of resilience.

But if they play the Patsies like they just played the Pack, they might as well give up.

You could also say if the Pats turn the ball over 3 times in a game, they might not win. I did not see any of the 4 teams play good today.

Pats were very unimpressive and the Chargers really weren't good at all on offense. Rivers sucked. So no the Giants nor Packers played great games today but neither did the Pats or Chargers.

WHo knows what happens, but last time I checked, the Giants almost beat the Pats a month ago.

WHo knows what happens, but last time I checked, the Giants almost beat the Pats a month ago.

Yeah, until the 4th quarter where the Pats, as always, pulled away. The second time around won't be as close. This is Belichick we're talking about, not Wade Phillips.

I do accept it, but sorry, it still annoys the **** out of me and I can't just turn the damn TV off. It pisses me off. If you want to call it "immaturity" fine, do what you like, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I will do what I like, thank you.

Yeah, until the 4th quarter where the Pats, as always, pulled away. The second time around won't be as close. This is Belichick we're talking about, not Wade Phillips.

How in the name of God do you know that???

Coughlin isn't stupid, he knows he has to come up with something new. Also The Pats were lucky enough in that game, there were some very dodgy and costly penalties against the Giants and some very lenient decisions for the Pats (Wilfork).

It will be tough, but it's far from impossible.

that doesnt help me sleep at night. heck... I was wrong saying a real jets fan doesnt root for their hated division rival. You're a good guy. I enjoy your postings... but, have you ever thought that maybe you bring some of the giant fan bashing on yourself? I dont know. I dont know you. But seriously think about it.

I used to be the way you are with Ranger fans. Then I realized (mostly because the Isles always suck) that trash talking and all the other bullsh!t wasnt worth it. It made me more miserable when they won. Now I just dont care anymore. Sure I hate the Rangers, but their fans dont bother me anywhere as much as they used to because I dont let them.

Sure there are arrogant asses out there who act like jerks without provocation. heck, i had one at the drive thru last night picking on me because I had jets decals and stickers all over my car. I just laughed it off. I didnt get pissed. I didnt call him out on it. I just drove away with my dinner.

Hate the Giants all you want. Hate their fans all you want. I just feel a fan of the Jets should always root against their division rivals. I felt that way when I lived in NY. I feel that way now.

You have got to be f'ing kidding me. This team plays like absolute f'ing garbage for 90% of the f'ing season and now they reach the playoffs and the defense plays out of its mind, the running game is finally like Thunder & Lightning and Eli Manning isn't making mistakes!!?? WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****!!!???

F THIS.

This is the worst possible Super Bowl for a Jets fan.

how did the 2005 10-6 Steelers make the Super Bowl?

dumbest thread ever. the playoffs in any sport are all about who gets hottest and comes together at the right time, which is the post season

dumbest thread ever. the playoffs in any sport are all about who gets hottest and comes together at the right time, which is the post season

well.... not the dumbest thread ever. but everything else you said makes sense.

did somebody hack into your account again????

That Steeler team was a lot more consistent than this years Giants. Oh, and they were 11-5.

BTW, who are you? You never make sense and you didn't say your annoying "mate" or "doodles" in here. Go to sleep.

That Steeler team was a lot more consistent than this years Giants. Oh, and they were 11-5.

BTW, who are you? You never make sense and you didn't say your annoying "mate" or "doodles" in here. Go to sleep.

THey were 7-5 and lost 3 games in a row and weren't even supposed to be a playoff team. They got hot late, Palmer got injured on the first play for the Bengals, Adam misses a FG, Jake the Snake has a bad game and the Seahawks choked and every call went the Steelers way that game.

I wouldn't say they were a better team. They just made the big plays at the right time and won. THis years Giants or the 2005 Steelers really ain't that different. Neither team was expected to even win a playoff game. Neither team won their division. Neither team really played that great in the playoffs. But so far, both teams made the SB. If the Giants find a way to win, I'd say the similarities are very similar.

Archived