HOW THE F DO THE 10-6 GIANTS MAKE THE SUPER BOWL!!???

You have got to be f'ing kidding me. This team plays like absolute f'ing garbage for 90% of the f'ing season and now they reach the playoffs and the defense plays out of its mind, the running game is finally like Thunder & Lightning and Eli Manning isn't making mistakes!!?? WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****!!!???

F THIS.

This is the worst possible Super Bowl for a Jets fan.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have got to be f'ing kidding me. This team plays like absolute f'ing garbage for 90% of the f'ing season and now they reach the playoffs and the defense plays out of its mind, the running game is finally like Thunder & Lightning and Eli Manning isn't making mistakes!!?? WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****!!!???

F THIS.

they have a real coach

a real QB

and real RB's 4 of them to be exact and yes they have an OL and DL

F THIS.

Well, their defense came on strong especially in the playoffs...my question is, how does that ****ing mouth Tiki Barber feel now after throwing his team under the bus when he retired...they sure didn't miss his sorry ass.

Joe, if you're rooting for the Patriots you are a tool. I'm sorry.

Jim, if you're rooting for the Giants you are a tool. I'm sorry.

Please tell me your reason to root for the Giants. Please, enlighten me. Is it because they're from New York? Lame, bull**** f'ing reason. Give me a real reason other than "We Hate Belichick" Waaaaaaa Waaaaa.

Please tell me your reason to root for the Giants. Please, enlighten me. Is it because they're from New York? Lame, bull**** f'ing reason. Give me a real reason.

No, it's because of the long history of hating the Patriots. which of course I don't expect you to understand because you were either A) in diapers at the time, or B) still a thought in your dad's mind. :)

Please tell me your reason to root for the Giants. Please, enlighten me. Is it because they're from New York? Lame, bull**** f'ing reason. Give me a real reason other than "We Hate Belichick" Waaaaaaa Waaaaa.

because you don't root for a divisional opponent who CHEATED against the jets?

No, it's because of the long history of hating the Patriots. which of course I don't expect you to understand because you were either A) in diapers at the time, or B) still a thought in your dad's mind. :)

You might've hated the Patriots in the 70's or 80's, but I see no reason too because both franchies', for the most part, f'ing sucked during those years! The team to hate for me growing up was MIAMI because of Marino. I only started to hate New England in the past five, six years.

Me personally, I'm rooting for the Giants for my dad. But even if that didn't come into play, I'm rooting for the Giants because NE is a true rival of the Jets. The Giants just happen to be in the same city. They're not in our division and, other than a meaningless preseason game, they have no bearing on the Jets at all. NE is a step below MIA on my hate factor, therefore I root for the Giants. The last thing I want to see is the arrogance of people like PatriotReign/Godwearsagreyhoodie(we all know that's Tx), and the rest of the Patsie pricks to gloat constantly here. Think about it, their team is playing to get in the Super Bowl and they're here posting on JetNation. If that's not enough to hate them, I don't know what is. There's 2 teams in the NFL that would force me to root for the Giants-MIA and NE.

And anyway, we all know you're rooting for NE because of your gay manlove for Gainzo. :Nuts:

are you kidding? if they win the SB it caps a perfect season. you think seeing the '72 dolphins drinking champagne once a year was painful? can you imagine having to watch a 50 year old teddy bruschi doing it? if the gints win, the season can be washed from our memory a lot easier than seeing the pats celebrate the first lost of the season for the next 20 years until someone goes perfect again.

GO GIANTS.

Simple 124. Patriots win the SB and nobody will ever hear the end of it from the Pats fans, the media, BB, Brady, and the rest of that crew. If you think the Champagne crap with Shula and the Fins is bad, can you imagine the New England fans and this Pats team and the meda?

They go 19-0 we'd be hearing about this for the next 100 years. The Giants win and next year most people won't even care except Giants fans.

Plus, what New Yorker ever roots for a Boston team? You really can't call yourself a New Yorker or a North Jerseyian if you actually root for any Boston team.

Would I root for the Red Sox in a Boston vs Mets World Series. Not a chance. I can't stand the Mets, but I sure as heck ain't ever rooting for the Red Sox. Would I root for the Celtics in a NBA finals? Hell no. I don't like the Nets, but who really likes the Knicks at this point and i still hate the Celtics. Would I root for the Bruins in a Boston vs Islanders or Devils NHL Final? Hell no.

My question is simple... What New Yorker would root for a team from Boston or Mass?

As they say, people from Mass are called m*******s for a reason.

F THIS.

They deserved it. Manning ahs really stepped up when it mattered most. They have a very good team and I will cheer them on like nothing normal. LETS GO BIG BLUE!!!

Me personally, I'm rooting for the Giants for my dad. But even if that didn't come into play, I'm rooting for the Giants because NE is a true rival of the Jets. The Giants just happen to be in the same city. They're not in our division and, other than a meaningless preseason game, they have no bearing on the Jets at all. NE is a step below MIA on my hate factor, therefore I root for the Giants. The last thing I want to see is the arrogance of people like PatriotReign/Godwearsagreyhoodie(we all know that's Tx), and the rest of the Patsie pricks to gloat constantly here. Think about it, their team is playing to get in the Super Bowl and they're here posting on JetNation. If that's not enough to hate them, I don't know what is. There's 2 teams in the NFL that would force me to root for the Giants-MIA and NE.

And anyway, we all know you're rooting for NE because of your gay manlove for Gainzo. :Nuts:

I've decided, and not I'm not rooting for ANYONE. I'm going to focus more on the food and beer and just watch the game. I will have no rooting interest in this game because either way life is going to suck football wise until August.

You might've hated the Patriots in the 70's or 80's, but I see no reason too because both franchies', for the most part, f'ing sucked during those years! The team to hate for me growing up was MIAMI because of Marino. I only started to hate New England in the past five, six years.

You're crazy.

Their owner, Robert Kraft, called out all Jet fans in the winter of 1997. that made it personal with me. who the **** is he to tell any Jet fan what to do?

''Oh, don't trade kashaun johnson, it won't be worth it''. and to watch him and pete carroll laughing while they were making fun of Leon Hess was pathetic. I hope Kraft has a horrible accident. (I'm sorry, that is awful, but well deserved.).

**** KRAFT! **** THE PATRIOTS! YOUNGIN!

Ah, Mr Baseball strikes again! They confiscated the video 7 minutes into the game - a game against a team they would have crushed with blindfolds on.....but clam on to that, Mr, Baseball.

Two weeks from now ought to be be mighty interesting for me (Pats fan) and you (Giants Fan).

Huh, I guess then this year would be the Patsies first legitimate title then.

You're crazy.

Their owner, Robert Kraft, called out all Jet fans in the winter of 1997. that made it personal with me. who the **** is he to tell any Jet fan what to do?

''Oh, don't trade kashaun johnson, it won't be worth it''. and to watch him and pete carroll laughing while they were making fun of Leon Hess was pathetic. I hope Kraft has a horrible accident. (I'm sorry, that is awful, but well deserved.).

**** KRAFT! **** THE PATRIOTS! YOUNGIN!

Damn straight.

GO GIANTS!!!

glad you learned early on. get used to the pain

Indeed.

If the Patriots win, you have to deal with all the Bostonians and M*******s with the Boston owns New York crap and all the d'bag Patriot fans that are already flooding or will flood this board (This does not include Gainzo, Alk, Garb and PKFISH).

If the Giants win, you have to deal with all the fellow New Jerseyians / New Yorkers who you know rubbing it in your face, IN PERSON, about how great Eli Manning and the Giants are and that Eli has finally arrived and then ask us how Chad's doing and yada yada yada. We will have to listen to their crap all offseason long on the local radio stations and tv stations.

How is either team winning a good thing for a Jets fan?

Good... now I don't have to watch a second of Spoogefest XLII. You can catch any of the worthwhile commercials on the web the next day. This is just as bad as Michigan vs. Notre Dame - you know in heaven God will make it so they both lose.

I've decided, and not I'm not rooting for ANYONE. I'm going to focus more on the food and beer and just watch the game. I will have no rooting interest in this game because either way life is going to suck football wise until August.

Yeah, but a Patriots win would be like a two game swing in the standings. You could justify the Jets 4-12 record by saying they lost twice to a perfect team. Like the Chargers. :P

Ah, Mr Baseball strikes again! They confiscated the video 7 minutes into the game - a game against a team they would have crushed with blindfolds on.....but clam on to that, Mr, Baseball.

Two weeks from now ought to be be mighty interesting for me (Pats fan) and you (Giants Fan).

the delusional old lady has to chime in once again

yes the Pats were easily a better team but the fact they got caught cheating makes it hard to root for them

I don't get this "The Pats were bad in the 80's and 90's" crap. I never liked the Fins or Marino, but Marino and the Fins made it to one super bowl. THe Patriots over that same time frame made it to 2 super bowls. They made the playoffs in the 70's, 80's, 90's, and 2000's. Yeah they weren't known as great teams back then, but last time I checked, The Jets haven't made it to a Super Bowl since 1969. The Pats have made it in the 80's, 90's, and 2000's.

And when was the last time the Giants won a Super Bowl? 1990 or something. They made it in 2000 but got blown out. Sorry but saying the Pats were a horrible team isn't exactly true. They had some bad years but getting to a super bowl every 10 years isn't exactly going through tough times. Not even making a super bowl in 40 years is going through tough times. Rarely making the playoffs in back to back years is going through tough times.

Sorry but like i said, what New Yorker roots for any Boston/New England team?

I just continue to notice that the people rooting for the Giants live OUTSIDE of NY/NJ currently while the people who are rooting for the Patriots live in NJ/NY.

This isn't shocking to me at all.

I don't care if you once lived here for 50 years, its if you live here NOW. As the years go on, Giant fans get more and more annoying.

I am taking a stance of rooting for neither team.

Indeed.

If the Patriots win, you have to deal with all the Bostonians and M*******s with the Boston owns New York crap and all the d'bag Patriot fans that are already flooding or will flood this board (This does not include Gainzo, Alk, Garb and PKFISH).

If the Giants win, you have to deal with all the fellow New Jerseyians / New Yorkers who you know rubbing it in your face, IN PERSON, about how great Eli Manning and the Giants are and that Eli has finally arrived and then ask us how Chad's doing and yada yada yada. We will have to listen to their crap all offseason long on the local radio stations and tv stations.

How is either team winning a good thing for a Jets fan?

I'll be honest, I'm surrounded by Giants fans. I have never once heard any of them humiliate the Jets or rub anything in. Not once. Most of the ones I know look at the Jets indifferently. Every Pats fan I know, ALL OF THEM, are extremely arrogant and constantly rub it in and carry their holier than thou attitude. That includes Garb, Gainzo, and Alk. I like all 3 of them, but I've seen alot more "rubbing it in" from those 3 alone in the past 6 years than I have from Giants fans my whole life.

I'll be honest, I'm surrounded by Giants fans. I have never once heard any of them humiliate the Jets or rub anything in. Not once. Most of the ones I know look at the Jets indifferently. Every Pats fan I know, ALL OF THEM, are extremely arrogant and constantly rub it in and carry their holier than thou attitude. That includes Garb, Gainzo, and Alk. I like all 3 of them, but I've seen alot more "rubbing it in" from those 3 alone in the past 6 years than I have from Giants fans my whole life.

Wish I knew the people you knew Booz, because its the exact opposite for me. The Giants fans I've been surrounded by are arrogant *******s.

Archived