Just watched Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy...

Bob

...on HBO. I am SO glad I did not waste the money to see that crap in a theater. What an awful movie!

Did they just make that lame sh*t up as they went along? That may be the worst movie ever. I didn't think it could be worse than "Old School," but Ferrell pulled it off.

Awful, awful, awful.

Bob:

Old School was hilarious! Cmon.

Wedding Crashers with Vince Vaughn and the other Wilson brother will hopefully be as good as Old School was.

I can see how you didn't like Anchorman. That movie just wasn't in the same league.

Brick Tamland: I read somewhere their periods attract bears. Bears can smell the menstruation.

Brian Fantana: Well, that's just great. You hear that, Ed? Bears. Now you're putting the whole station in jeopardy.

I don't know, I thought the movie was pretty damn funny. Then again everyone knows the type of movies I like. :lol:

Brick Tamland: I read somewhere their periods attract bears. Bears can smell the menstruation.

Brian Fantana: Well, that's just great. You hear that, Ed? Bears. Now you're putting the whole station in jeopardy.

I don't know, I thought the movie was pretty damn funny. Then again everyone knows the type of movies I like. :lol:

me too...I loved it.

me too...I loved it.

I just watched it for the first time while ago and I thought it was hilarious.

"It smells like Bigfoot's d!ck!"

i just watched it as well and i thought it was very funny too. nazi is nuts.

i watched it right after spanglish, and if you want to talk about a terribly disapoi nting flick, leve will out of it and throw it adams way

I just watched it for the first time while ago and I thought it was hilarious.

"It smells like Bigfoot's d!ck!"

i just watched it as well and i thought it was very funny too. nazi is nuts.

i watched it right after spanglish, and if you want to talk about a terribly disapoi nting flick, leve will out of it and throw it adams way

I thought both movies were funny. Old School more than Anchorman...but funny. But I think Tom is funny to so..... :lol: I missed you yesterday Smizzy!!

Anybody willing to kill a 16yr old girl for $50 ?? I missed you guys too and my son was even more dissapointed then any of you.

I thought both movies were funny. Old School more than Anchorman...but funny. But I think Tom is funny to so..... :lol: I missed you yesterday Smizzy!!

Anybody willing to kill a 16yr old girl for $50 ?? I missed you guys too and my son was even more dissapointed then any of you.

Archived