Super Bowl prediction

nylarry

Giants 26

Pats 24

I have been a football fan for over 30 years and no team has ever been this lucky or maintained such intensity every game. Brady seems to be wearing down. How much adrenalin could the Pats have left? Take the Giants in a close game. Remember the Colts could not do it in Super bowl 3. The Pats are due to lose. If Pats win ,,this is the greatest season any team has ever had in sports history.

LC

Giants 26

Pats 24

I have been a football fan for over 30 years and no team has ever been this lucky or maintained such intensity every game. Brady seems to be wearing down. How much adrenalin could the Pats have left? Take the Giants in a close game. Remember the Colts could not do it in Super bowl 3. The Pats are due to lose. If Pats win ,,this is the greatest season any team has ever had in sports history.

LC

LOL at the thought of Brady 'wearing down'. I think the Giants could winbut not for that reason.

Yeah, the Giants, who if it weren't for a lucky Kick Return for a touchdown and a touchdown with 1:10 left, would've lost the game 38-21. I'll give them the late touchdown. Okay then, 38-28.

This game will be close, but the Giants are not winning. The Pats are just too damn good.

Yeah, the Giants, who if it weren't for a lucky Kick Return for a touchdown and a touchdown with 1:10 left, would've lost the game 38-21. I'll give them the late touchdown. Okay then, 38-28.

This game will be close, but the Giants are not winning. The Pats are just too damn good.

How is a kick return 'lucky'???:confused0082:

How often do the Patriots let up a kick return for a touchdown? Not often, especially against some scrub.

It won't happen again.

Even so calling lucky is a bit harsh and you can never write those sort of things off. Of course it could happen again.

The way ELi was palyign at that stage too there's also a pretty big possibility the offence could have drove down for a TD.:confused0082:

Even so calling lucky is a bit harsh and you can never write those sort of things off. Of course it could happen again.

The way ELi was palyign at that stage too there's also a pretty big possibility the offence could have drove down for a TD.:confused0082:

So you're going to assume the Giants go on and score a touchdown?

This Eli Manning ****sucking has got to stop. Three god damn postseason games and he's god. Lets remember, this is the same Eli Manning who led the NFL with 20 interceptions. He's game managing right now, not Quarterbacking.

This team will not beat New England. False hopes IrishJet.

Quite simply, with two weks to prepare, Belichick will outcoach Coughlin. In SB's where there is a two week gap, the talent and coaching ability has a chance to shine through more prominently. Most of the Giants fans that I know wanted Coughlin's head on a silver platter about a month ago. I smell blowout for the Pats.

Archived