Utah Gangsta: MERGED

UtahGangsta

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Word to my mother that **** is dead yo! Don't make me bust off my 9MM at one of you rocker dudes .Utah in the mother****ing house Y'all!!

The only "9" you have is a 9 Iron. Now go back to MormanVille befoe I curb stomp your wanna-be ass.

Word to my mother that **** is dead yo! Don't make me bust off my 9MM at one of you rocker dudes .Utah in the mother****ing house Y'all!!

If that is you in the avatar utah. I must say you look ridiculous! If that is the extent of your vocabulary you talk ridiculous! Look in the mirror man. Seriously why is your hat on sideways? Is it to cover up your crooked haircut? If so I will give you $20 to get a decent haircut and another $10 to tip the shampoo girl! Because it looks to me like you could use both. No offense just trying to help you out. Because the image I see is a severly challenged person with no direction in life. A follower not a leader. Anyone else want to help a cause? LMFAO!

Oh Yeah! ROCK & ROLL WILL NEVER DIE!

If that is you in the avatar utah. I must say you look ridiculous! If that is the extent of your vocabulary you talk ridiculous! Look in the mirror man. Seriously why is your hat on sideways? Is it to cover up your crooked haircut? If so I will give you $20 to get a decent haircut and another $10 to tip the shampoo girl! Because it looks to me like you could use both. No offense just trying to help you out. Because the image I see is a severly challenged person with no direction in life. A follower not a leader. Anyone else want to help a cause? LMFAO!

Oh Yeah! ROCK & ROLL WILL NEVER DIE!

Why is the white man always trying to keep me down? You CRACKERS don't know me. You don't know I sleep with Tek and will blast off at your Grandmama's house during Sunday brunch.

Why is the white man always trying to keep me down? You CRACKERS don't know me. You don't know I sleep with Tek and will blast off at your Grandmama's house during Sunday brunch.

Ok, Homes is it? You dont look hard to me you look like you would piss your pants if I dropped you off at 125th and Lex! LOL

Ok, Homes is it? You dont look hard to me you look like you would piss your pants if I dropped you off at 125th and Lex! LOL

You think I'm scared? I drive my Dad's BMW down Martin Luther King Blvd with the top down sippin my big 4-0. You clowns are just hatin because I'm livin large and my pockets are swollen.

So yo, gangsta, do you and ya dudes be rolling in da six-fo' down crenshaw to the corner sto' to get some fo'ties??

I know you be gettin dem fly ass chicks 2 tho' right cuz'?

Ain't no gangsta dat aint gettin the cuddie' na'am sayin?

My middle name is "cuddie" na mean.

Archived