Get your LT action figure today!!

Alk

"I THINK IT'S PERFECT. IF I PUT A RIVERS DOLL NEXT TO IT, WILL IT GET UP AND WALK AWAY?"

:rl::rl::rl:

LOL

If you dont find this funny, you have no sense of humor whatsoever.

And wheres the jacket? Cant have a sulking LT doll without the darth vader coat accessory.

LOL

If you dont find this funny, you have no sense of humor whatsoever.

And wheres the jacket? Cant have a sulking LT doll without the darth vader coat accessory.

I'm half tempted to buy a bunch of them and put his little blanky on him then sell them on ebay. They would go like hotcakes. :lol:

Even though that is very funny, I'm not sure what all the fuss over LT is. I mean, it's not the first time someone was sulking over not being able to do anything while their team got raped.

Yeah not like anyone on the Pats was known for taking plays off and scowling at everyone. Oh wait...

Even though that is very funny, I'm not sure what all the fuss over LT is. I mean, it's not the first time someone was sulking over not being able to do anything while their team got raped.

e9edd25a21a54d1fbb73676ui7.jpg

:P

The difference is LT was voted Mr. Classy by the fans as well as by himself. I don't ever recall Belichick wearing that label. Thanks for the laugh though. Still clinging to a victory from a year ago.

Archived