Bathroom Rules

Maxman

While we are on the subject I have a question:

Why do some dudes flush the urinal before they take a leak? Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Splashback, my man, splashback. If somehow splashback does occur, most sane people would rather have their own pee splashed on their pants than a combo of their own and the person that took a leak before them.

While we are on the subject I have a question:

Why do some dudes flush the urinal before they take a leak? Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Splashback, my man, splashback. If somehow splashback does occur, most sane people would rather have their own pee splashed on their pants than a combo of their own and the person that took a leak before them.

I'm at Mahwah Bar and Grill getting a good beer buzz on with my girl and buddy (two separate people, just to clarify). He goes to the bathroom, I follow a few seconds behind. As a goof I pat him on the shoulder and say out loud, "hey man, great d!ck!" And then a big burly dude flushes and walks out of the stall behind me. I thought the room was empty. He nods at me and says, "his a$$ ain't half bad either". I laughed so hard I pissed on my shoes.

Good to see that you haven

I'm at Mahwah Bar and Grill getting a good beer buzz on with my girl and buddy (two separate people, just to clarify). He goes to the bathroom, I follow a few seconds behind. As a goof I pat him on the shoulder and say out loud, "hey man, great d!ck!" And then a big burly dude flushes and walks out of the stall behind me. I thought the room was empty. He nods at me and says, "his a$$ ain't half bad either". I laughed so hard I pissed on my shoes.

Good to see that you haven

I mean guys who flush an already flushed urinal. Aren't you risking the flush splashing back onto your pants?

I mean guys who flush an already flushed urinal. Aren't you risking the flush splashing back onto your pants?

...Just pee or sh*te for christs sakes. You don't hear us talking about our stall adventures... :lol::lol:.

The bathroom is a very important place for us guys. Not for the same reasons as you ladies, but for us to sit and reflect. It is a sacred time, where we can relax and get away from the world for a little while.

I will tell you, I've got my bathroom at home rigged right...got a 13 inch TV and a nice stereo in there, with a stack of books and magazines to help enjoy the experience. The only thing I am really missing is a nice small refrigerator so I can enjoy a cold beverage while on the can.

...Just pee or sh*te for christs sakes. You don't hear us talking about our stall adventures... :lol::lol:.

The bathroom is a very important place for us guys. Not for the same reasons as you ladies, but for us to sit and reflect. It is a sacred time, where we can relax and get away from the world for a little while.

I will tell you, I've got my bathroom at home rigged right...got a 13 inch TV and a nice stereo in there, with a stack of books and magazines to help enjoy the experience. The only thing I am really missing is a nice small refrigerator so I can enjoy a cold beverage while on the can.

... :lol: . It was just a joke babe, but I do understand. We women too enjoy our private bathroom time. And it's a great thing to pre-flush. For women especially and Im glad you men do it. Forget about the smells, if you don't preflush and happen to get that splash back of someone's urine on you...ugghhh...it can cause bladder infections as well as bacterial infections...and plain ole cooties!!!.. :lol: . Then you might pas it to us, cause most men never want to go to the doctor then I as someones woman, have to have the infection you inherited and don't know about. Continue to Pre Flush gentleman. And no sitting in the stalls, same effects apply... :mrgreen:

... :lol: . It was just a joke babe, but I do understand. We women too enjoy our private bathroom time. And it's a great thing to pre-flush. For women especially and Im glad you men do it. Forget about the smells, if you don't preflush and happen to get that splash back of someone's urine on you...ugghhh...it can cause bladder infections as well as bacterial infections...and plain ole cooties!!!.. :lol: . Then you might pas it to us, cause most men never want to go to the doctor then I as someones woman, have to have the infection you inherited and don't know about. Continue to Pre Flush gentleman. And no sitting in the stalls, same effects apply... :mrgreen:

Ok rules for the bathroom...

1) If there are more than two stalls, pick one that is at least one stall removed from someone else taking a sh*te...you don't want to be too close to the blast zone..

2) If your dumpage smells really really really bad, please have the courtesy to flush it...to let it marinate there will only incur the wrath of your fellow men

3) If you can hold #2 till you get home, do so...HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE!

4) Always make sure you FLUSH THE TOILET after you are done depositing the brownie logs...don't be an a-hole!

5) Always flush after the first wipe...why? BECAUSE ONLY SCUMBAGS LEAVE HUGE WADS OF PAPER THAT CLOG THE TOILET WHICH CAUSE OVERFLOW...

6) Never, ever turn your head towards a fellow pee-er in a urinal...focus your eyes straight ahead..

7) Always flush your butter yellow piss after you are done.

8) Always aim your manhood at the urinal...not the floor.

9) Always clean your hands after using the bathroom, unless you love E. COLI Bacteria.

10) Always tip the bathroom attendant, they have to put up with those putrid smells all day.

LL

Archived