Bathroom Rules

Maxman

Just got this email from a friend. And I think he brings up some very good points.

Hey,

Isn't there an unwritten rule that, if possible, you should always leave an empty stall between you and the next guy when you squat down for a shizzizle? Lately it seems everyone around here wants to get cozy and have a crap-off.

I'm in NYC with my my brother Mike and we need to lose some beer, if you get my drift, so we head to the urinals. There are only to of them at this bar, so we're forced to stand next to each other. Anyway,I'm halfway through and I turn to Mike to ask him what bar he wants to go to next, but before I can say a word Mike screams out, "Why don't you take a f*cking picture, homo!? It'll last longer!" Dudes fled the bathroom like it was on fire.

I thought that rule only applied to urinals?

Plus in my office there are only two crappers so you don't have a choice.

Good point. Urinals are a definite. The stalls (if in odd #'s) should have the same rules. Otherwise it is just a little too close for comfort.

I'm in NYC with my my brother Mike and we need to lose some beer, if you get my drift, so we head to the urinals. There are only to of them at this bar, so we're forced to stand next to each other. Anyway,I'm halfway through and I turn to Mike to ask him what bar he wants to go to next, but before I can say a word Mike screams out, "Why don't you take a f*cking picture, homo!? It'll last longer!" Dudes fled the bathroom like it was on fire.

You deserved it!! You violated the first rule of taking a leak at a urinal, never, never, ever turn your head! Conversation is acceptable and indeed welcomed as long as you stare at a spot on the wall in front of you. The only exception permitted is when someone walks in while you are busy and says "Hey Tom", then you are permitted to turn your head, but it must be turned upward at a 45 degree angle so that there is no chance of being accused of "scoping". After acknowleding the other party, your head must be turned back immediately to the spot on the wall. Never look down at your own package either as this will draw immediate scoping accusations from your neighbor.

We will make a man of you yet TomShane. Oh and never wear a Yankee T-shirt that is 3 sizes too small for you unless you have huge arms, otherwise you end up looking like a welfare recipient or a homo.

Hey,

Isn't there an unwritten rule that, if possible, you should always leave an empty stall between you and the next guy when you squat down for a shizzizle? Lately it seems everyone around here wants to get cozy and have a crap-off.

Solid thread started by a weblord seeking credibility. :shock:

You deserved it!! You violated the first rule of taking a leak at a urinal, never, never, ever turn your head! Conversation is acceptable and indeed welcomed as long as you stare at a spot on the wall in front of you. The only exception permitted is when someone walks in while you are busy and says "Hey Tom", then you are permitted to turn your head, but it must be turned upward at a 45 degree angle so that there is no chance of being accused of "scoping". After acknowleding the other party, your head must be turned back immediately to the spot on the wall. Never look down at your own package either as this will draw immediate scoping accusations from your neighbor.

We will make a man of you yet TomShane. Oh and never wear a Yankee T-shirt that is 3 sizes too small for you unless you have huge arms, otherwise you end up looking like a welfare recipient or a homo.

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for the clarification, my man. Hysterical! :lol::lol:

The two words a man never wants to hear while standing at a urinal:

"nice c**k"

I'm at Mahwah Bar and Grill getting a good beer buzz on with my girl and buddy (two separate people, just to clarify). He goes to the bathroom, I follow a few seconds behind. As a goof I pat him on the shoulder and say out loud, "hey man, great dick!" And then a big burly dude flushes and walks out of the stall behind me. I thought the room was empty. He nods at me and says, "his ass ain't half bad either". I laughed so hard I pissed on my shoes.

I'm all about the homefield dump. I'm not taking a sh*t anywhere but my house unless I am in a hotel room or I have a severe situation requiring immediate attention, which is usually only after a tub of mexican food and a case of nasty ass coors light.

:lol: little did he know you already had a camera handy

Show me one post where we ever mentioned a goal of become credible?

yes Tx... if that were the case and Max and Tom were looking for credibility... your a$$ would have been gone a long time ago.

I'm at Mahwah Bar and Grill getting a good beer buzz on with my girl and buddy (two separate people, just to clarify). He goes to the bathroom, I follow a few seconds behind. As a goof I pat him on the shoulder and say out loud, "hey man, great d!ck!" And then a big burly dude flushes and walks out of the stall behind me. I thought the room was empty. He nods at me and says, "his a$$ ain't half bad either". I laughed so hard I pissed on my shoes.

=D>=D>=D>

I'm at Mahwah Bar and Grill getting a good beer buzz on with my girl and buddy (two separate people, just to clarify). He goes to the bathroom, I follow a few seconds behind. As a goof I pat him on the shoulder and say out loud, "hey man, great d!ck!" And then a big burly dude flushes and walks out of the stall behind me. I thought the room was empty. He nods at me and says, "his a$$ ain't half bad either". I laughed so hard I pissed on my shoes.

=D>=D>=D>

Oh God put this whole thread in some sort of sanctuary. I think I just sh*t myself. Which gets me to my question, if you sh*t your pants what is the acceptable waiting period before having to change your underwear?

Oh God put this whole thread in some sort of sanctuary. I think I just sh*t myself. Which gets me to my question, if you sh*t your pants what is the acceptable waiting period before having to change your underwear?

if you sh*t your pants what is the acceptable waiting period before having to change your underwear?

Are there other people around? Who are they? Upholstery or hard surface chair? How much do you like the jeans you're wearing? Nuggets or puddle?

These things all matter. THINK, man.

if you sh*t your pants what is the acceptable waiting period before having to change your underwear?

Are there other people around? Who are they? Upholstery or hard surface chair? How much do you like the jeans you're wearing? Nuggets or puddle?

I set 'em up, you knock 'em down. :lol:

I set 'em up, you knock 'em down. :lol:

While we are on the subject I have a question:

Why do some dudes flush the urinal before they take a leak? Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

I do that all the time. If the guy before you took a squirt and didn't flush, and you wee-wee on top of his leftovers, it smells pretty damn bad. And I hate the thought of breathing in someone elses wee-wee smell.

While we are on the subject I have a question:

Why do some dudes flush the urinal before they take a leak? Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

I do that all the time. If the guy before you took a squirt and didn't flush, and you wee-wee on top of his leftovers, it smells pretty damn bad. And I hate the thought of breathing in someone elses wee-wee smell.

Archived