Fake Users: No Mas

TomShane

We've all seen the fake user joke. I've even perpetrated the fake user joke. But I think we can all agree that the humor value of the fake user joke is pretty much nil at this point. It's been an extremely long off-season, but it's nearing an end. No more fake users. Thanks. Eat me.

We've all seen the fake user joke. I've even perpetrated the fake user joke. But I think we can all agree that the humor value of the fake user joke is pretty much nil at this point. It's been an extremely long off-season, but it's nearing an end. No more fake users. Thanks. Eat me.

Aiiight

Aiiight

Tom:

I don't post here much but I must say that this is a good move on your part. The whole fake user thing is played out.

Keep up the good work here.

Steve

This guy obviously does not come here too often-praising Tom for all the good work that he has done

Tom:

I don't post here much but I must say that this is a good move on your part. The whole fake user thing is played out.

Keep up the good work here.

Steve

This guy obviously does not come here too often-praising Tom for all the good work that he has done

Archived