Jets interested in Thomas??

JetsFanNick12

THOMAS TO VISIT PATS ON MONDAY

Mike Reiss of the Boston Globe reports that free-agent linebacker Zach Thomas will meet with the Patriots on Monday.

Thomas, released by the Dolphins on Thursday, already has been linked to the Saints, Cowboys, Jets, and Bills. New England apparently will be his first visit.

The big question is whether any team will be able to give Thomas medical clearance to play.

Another tough hardworking piece of crap. Right up Mangini's alley.

The same piece of crap that was one of the best run stopping mlbs in the game, who average 144 tackles over his first 11 years and failed to break 100 tackles only 2 times, this past season being the 2nd. The guy missed 13 games in 11 years, 5 of those coming in 2000. I would agree that he has no place on our team, but is far from being a piece of crap and could definately contribute on a handful of teams that are superbowl ready.

I know stats aren't the end all be all and i hardly rely on them, but even those stats alone keep him from being a piece of crap. As a jet fan, you can hate the guy, but have to respect how he played the game and admit he was one of the best over the last decade.

Maybe where switching to the 4-3. Get Thomas, Keep Vilma, Draft Dorsey.

C-O-N-C-U-S-S-I-O-N. Hello?

Aging LB

On the small side

Has slipped in recent years

Missed bnearly a whole year with a concussion

Has had them before

Will want some real money

And we should sign him why?

No thanks. I could never see myself rooting for Zach Thomas. He was the enemy for a decade in Miami and I would prefer to see him remain the enemy. As much as I hate New England, I hate Miami more. Have always and will always. No way would I welcome Thomas or Crybaby Taylor to this team.

The same piece of crap that was one of the best run stopping mlbs in the game, who average 144 tackles over his first 11 years and failed to break 100 tackles only 2 times, this past season being the 2nd. The guy missed 13 games in 11 years, 5 of those coming in 2000. I would agree that he has no place on our team, but is far from being a piece of crap and could definately contribute on a handful of teams that are superbowl ready.

I know stats aren't the end all be all and i hardly rely on them, but even those stats alone keep him from being a piece of crap. As a jet fan, you can hate the guy, but have to respect how he played the game and admit he was one of the best over the last decade.

LT was a great LB too. You want the Jets to sign him?

Then you're talking to the wrong guy

Archived