Moss to Dallas?

jetpower10

Have to be FA due to moss only signed a 1 year contract i do believe. Jones would have to be stupid literally to trade because then he would lose something. Can wait a few more days to FA then sign him not losing any draft picks or players in the process. just noticed it cant watch it because on the ****ty laptops at school.

I hear that Moss and the Pats are close to finalizing a deal. Ah, rumors. Half of 'em are bogus. ;)

Can you imagine TO and Moss co-existing? I can't. That team would implode. Plus, who would buy the popcorn? :)

TO would have to buy the popcorn for Moss.

TO's numbers would probably be silly with all the single coverage he would be seeing.

Just like the Patriots imploded with Moss?

Rethink that statement. Moss WAS the show - can you imagine these two vying for #1? 'Cause as we all know, it's not like TO is emotionally volatile or anything....;) Plus, you think Romo cold handle it? Nope. And forget that bumbeling idiot, Wade Philips.

Dont give me that working relationship T.O And Mcnabb made it work for a season they have problems in middle of the season and worked it out.

When you have 2 Superstar WR's Double Covering will be too hard to handle on these guys

And that hard running RB, and the mobile QB. You can't even really play coverage, you'd get carved up on the ground if you don't commit.

It'd be a much better offense than the Pats had, and that is saying a lot, considering the Pats set the record.

Archived