Moss staying with Patriots

PatriotReign37

Smaht Man. Moss, Welker, Gaffney. If Chad Jackson can step up NE wont miss a beat.

Moss

Citing two NFL sources, AOL Sports' Sean Jensen reports Randy Moss is expected to sign a "multi-year deal" to stay in New England.

There was never much doubt Moss would stay with the Super Bowl runner-ups. Moss' deal, which can't become official until Friday at 12AM, figures to make him the NFL's richest wideout, though it may be surpassed by Larry Fitzgerald's deal later in the offseason. The contract is expected to be for three years, $30 million with $12-15 million guaranteed. Jensen adds that impending free agent Lance Briggs is slated to sign with San Francisco. Feb. 27 - 1:15 am et

Source: AOL Sports

Moss is going to sign his name on a contract that has a total worth of 30 million dollars?

Oh really.

Contracts make me laugh. The bottom-line is the guaranteed money.

I have a question though. Agents get paid via commission - a percentage of the contract they negotiated on the players behalf. So, say for example, Max signs a 3 year 30 million dollar contract with Jetsinsider (only $55 of it is guaranteed)....his agent, Smizzy, earns 10%. So, 10% off the bat on the contract? 10% off what he actually earns? How does that work exactly?

Smaht Man. Moss, Welker, Gaffney. If Chad Jackson can step up NE wont miss a beat.

Moss

Citing two NFL sources, AOL Sports' Sean Jensen reports Randy Moss is expected to sign a "multi-year deal" to stay in New England.

There was never much doubt Moss would stay with the Super Bowl runner-ups. Moss' deal, which can't become official until Friday at 12AM, figures to make him the NFL's richest wideout, though it may be surpassed by Larry Fitzgerald's deal later in the offseason. The contract is expected to be for three years, $30 million with $12-15 million guaranteed. Jensen adds that impending free agent Lance Briggs is slated to sign with San Francisco. Feb. 27 - 1:15 am et

Source: AOL Sports

Have fun with you thug. He's comfortable now so expect some R-Rated hijinx.

So Briggs is going to try to make it work in a 34 in San Francisco, where well known vets go to die recently, and Randy Moss is sticking in New England. Interesting, but did anyone really think Moss would end up elsewhere?

So Briggs is going to try to make it work in a 34 in San Francisco, where well known vets go to die recently, and Randy Moss is sticking in New England. Interesting, but did anyone really think Moss would end up elsewhere?

I actually am pretty surprised Moss didn't go after the highest offer he could get, he obviously loves playing for New England. In other words he loves to cheat.:lol:

Contracts make me laugh. The bottom-line is the guaranteed money.

I have a question though. Agents get paid via commission - a percentage of the contract they negotiated on the players behalf. So, say for example, Max signs a 3 year 30 million dollar contract with Jetsinsider (only $55 of it is guaranteed)....his agent, Smizzy, earns 10%. So, 10% off the bat on the contract? 10% off what he actually earns? How does that work exactly?

I would imagine it is 10% of what he earns.

Its amazing that the Jets didnt tamper with Moss.

Team Tangino is slipping:bwahaharoll:

Yes because the New England Patriots havn't cheated or tampered before. :rolleyes:

Oh, and where is the proof to this tampering? At least there is legitimate proof behind New England's cheating ways.

Archived