Free Agents ignoring Kansas City

MTJ06

go **** yourself. lamar is the most classy owner in the ****ing nfl. crafts fat ass sat in his little box while hunt went around and greeted the fans. hunt is the reason the nfl is what it is today numb nuts. little ****ing faggot. oooo im cool im a fan of a team that cant win anything legit. ****ing dip ****. go blow belicheck and take it in the ass by craft you little douche bag

MLB losing its stranglehold on the USA sports market is the reason the NFL is what it is today.

Hunt is a major reason the NFL was what it was at the time of the merger. Joe Namath & the Jets giving the AFL legitimacy made Hunt's work with the merger possible. He drew attention to the game that was never there before & backed it up with an actual victory. If there was total NFL domination over the AFL (like the Jets losing by 35 points in SB3) who knows if the NFL might have balked at a merger after that.

Lamar Hunt was a pawn on Joe Namath's chess board.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea but peterson is willing to take a chance. yall make herm out to be so bad, if i do remember the best defenses yall had were under Herm. i do recall the jets going 4-12 so dont try that bs. whine about herm and the chiefs orginization all you want when it comes to the jets and chiefs game we will see who wins. even with your FA snyder move yall still wont do **** this year.

Herm Edwards destroyed the franchise, which is why the team had so many holes in it. Its funny, every good player on the roster last year was either acquired by Mangini or Parcells. In fact, the only good players that Herm acquired were Cotchery, who he never used, and Rhodes. Other then that, the only mark he left on the franchise was Drob and Vilma. 5 offseasons, 5 seasons, and two or three players. Great.

All Herm did in his five years here (other then blow games, of course) was sign stopgap FA's, such as Pete Kendall or Reggie Tongue, after the Parcells players left the team and his draft picks left or just flat out shat the bed.

MLB losing its stranglehold on the USA sports market is the reason the NFL is what it is today.

Hunt is a major reason the NFL was what it was at the time of the merger. Joe Namath & the Jets giving the AFL legitimacy made Hunt's work with the merger possible. He drew attention to the game that was never there before & backed it up with an actual victory. If there was total NFL domination over the AFL (like the Jets losing by 35 points in SB3) who knows if the NFL might have balked at a merger after that.

Lamar Hunt was a pawn on Joe Namath's chess board.

namath had no influence on it. namath wasnt all that great. hunt made the push for the merger of the nfl and afl. wasnt influenced by the jets. yea believe your jets and namath had the influence thats why yall didnt show up to the 1st SB. i admit we lost to the packers, but atleast we were there even with you having namath.

Herm Edwards destroyed the franchise, which is why the team had so many holes in it. Its funny, every good player on the roster last year was either acquired by Mangini or Parcells. In fact, the only good players that Herm acquired were Cotchery, who he never used, and Rhodes. Other then that, the only mark he left on the franchise was Drob and Vilma. 5 offseasons, 5 seasons, and two or three players. Great.

All Herm did in his five years here (other then blow games, of course) was sign stopgap FA's, such as Pete Kendall or Reggie Tongue, after the Parcells players left the team and his draft picks left or just flat out shat the bed.

he acquired hali. starting a DE had 9, 9.5 sacks this season. bowe started at WR. bernard pollard and j. page both starting safeties. hasnt done so bad for us. the d. williams pick up aint bad. if anything adds speed to the lb core. could pull harris put edwards back at middle, then have johnson and williams outside and have a quicker and effeceint lb core.

namath had no influence on it. namath wasnt all that great. hunt made the push for the merger of the nfl and afl. wasnt influenced by the jets. yea believe your jets and namath had the influence thats why yall didnt show up to the 1st SB. i admit we lost to the packers, but atleast we were there even with you having namath.

Namath = booze

Hunt = ketchup

Namath > Hunt

I've listened to about enough of this. All you ****ers want to badmouth Al Davis, but he's the one that did it. Hunt was a ****ing *****. He wanted an NFL franchise and they wouldn't give it to him. As soon as they offered him one he caved in like a little bitch. Al Davis is the one that leveled the playing field and got the NFL scared enough to fold. The AFL was winning the ****ing war and Hunt bent over for them like Catholic school girl waiting for a spanking.

PS: Namath may have thrown the nicest ball ever. He was not the most consistent QB, but for any given game he could be as good as anybody and KC's boy Len Dawson couldn't carry his jock.

he acquired hali. starting a DE had 9, 9.5 sacks this season. bowe started at WR. bernard pollard and j. page both starting safeties. hasnt done so bad for us. the d. williams pick up aint bad. if anything adds speed to the lb core. could pull harris put edwards back at middle, then have johnson and williams outside and have a quicker and effeceint lb core.

Yeah, all of his guys are starting...Ever wonder why your record is garbage? Its because the players he drafts are garbage. Think about it.

I've listened to about enough of this. All you ****ers want to badmouth Al Davis, but he's the one that did it. Hunt was a ****ing *****. He wanted an NFL franchise and they wouldn't give it to him. As soon as they offered him one he caved in like a little bitch. Al Davis is the one that leveled the playing field and got the NFL scared enough to fold. The AFL was winning the ****ing war and Hunt bent over for them like Catholic school girl waiting for a spanking.

PS: Namath may have thrown the nicest ball ever. He was not the most consistent QB, but for any given game he could be as good as anybody and KC's boy Len Dawson couldn't carry his jock.

Kill!!

KILL!!

go **** yourself. lamar is the most classy owner in the ****ing nfl. crafts fat ass sat in his little box while hunt went around and greeted the fans. hunt is the reason the nfl is what it is today numb nuts. little ****ing faggot. oooo im cool im a fan of a team that cant win anything legit. ****ing dip ****. go blow belicheck and take it in the ass by craft you little douche bag

Lamar Hunt = Mr Magoo

Saps just like you ate up the "nice little old man act" while he was laughing all the way to the bank. MaGoo wouldnt fire Peterson because he was making too much money for him. Now, Peterson has really sold the farm bringing in a clown like Edwards.

Loyal fanbase. Too funny. Chef fans are leaving in droves.

Look at you!:bwahaharoll:

Lamar Hunt = Mr Magoo

Saps just like you ate up the "nice little old man act" while he was laughing all the way to the bank. MaGoo wouldnt fire Peterson because he was making too much money for him. Now, Peterson has really sold the farm bringing in a clown like Edwards.

Loyal fanbase. Too funny. Chef fans are leaving in droves.

Look at you!:bwahaharoll:

Hey Patsy, you have no right questioning the loyalty of Chief fans. I'm still quite surprised half of the Pats fans from before the season haven't jumped ship yet. :rl:

Now, JP10, please, go back to one of your Chiefs sites as you decide your next team to "try out".

Yeah, all of his guys are starting...Ever wonder why your record is garbage? Its because the players he drafts are garbage. Think about it.

i do recall the chiefs making the playoffs with herm the same year the jets did. then we both went 4-12 so cant really say much. well atleast they put up a fight and not get raped.

Hey Patsy, you have no right questioning the loyalty of Chief fans. I'm still quite surprised half of the Pats fans from before the season haven't jumped ship yet. :rl:

Now, JP10, please, go back to one of your Chiefs sites as you decide your next team to "try out".

try out? are you illiterate or just stupid literally how many times must i explain myself? jets are the 2nd team ive been a fan of. before that was the chiefs for 12 years.

al davis didnt do ****. lamar hunt pushed for the merge. laugh namath cant compare to dawson and looks like garbage compared to montana. if namath was so good why werent yall in one of the first four SB? chiefs were at the first and fourth. al davis isnt **** hes the same prick like he was back we he could get a erection a prick. bash lamar all you want but lamar was the most classy owner. take you jets ignorance and shove it up your ass numb nuts. **** you. atleast lamar did something for the nfl wtf did the jets do? exactly not a ****ing think douche bag

al davis didnt do ****. lamar hunt pushed for the merge. laugh namath cant compare to dawson and looks like garbage compared to montana. if namath was so good why werent yall in one of the first four SB? chiefs were at the first and fourth. al davis isnt **** hes the same prick like he was back we he could get a erection a prick. bash lamar all you want but lamar was the most classy owner. take you jets ignorance and shove it up your ass numb nuts. **** you. atleast lamar did something for the nfl wtf did the jets do? exactly not a ****ing think douche bag

English, please.

nein. dumme koupf

Uhm...I think you ment to say "Nein, dummkopf".

Unless you were refering to the fairly common last name "Koupf"; rather than calling the poster a dumbass. Maybe you should stick to english? Oh wait...:lol:

For a guy that claims to have the Jets as his 2nd favorite team, you sure seem to have a lot of built up anger and resentment towards them. I don't know why you came all the way over here trolling, when you could have caught just as much abuse staying on a KC site, defending Herm.

Enjoy your teams demise. You have been Herminated.:Nuts:

not a ****ing think douche bag? I might want to kick your ass if I could understand what the **** that means, so I'll just sit here and shake my head.

Check your history genius. Maybe you should re-read my post. Lamar Hunt pushed for the merger because he wanted an NFL team. That was his dream. He was too short sighted to see that the AFL was starting to beat them at their own game. The NFL was deathly afraid of the AFL pulling the TV revenues.

Al Davis was not just the owner of the Raiders back then. He was the coach. He was also the commissioner of the AFL. In fact, he was more than that. One of the things they did was pool scouting and sign guys to AFL contracts and then allocate them throughout the league. That is one reason why the talent gap shrunk. Davis felt betrayed by the merger because the AFL was winning the war. Davis wanted the NFL to merge into the AFL rather than the other way around.

I don't deny that Hunt pushed for the merger. I state that he was wrong to do so. Hunt was happy because he got his team, but he didn't give a **** about the AFL or the other owners. He just wanted his blessed franchise. Once he got that, class or no class he'd have sold everybody else down the river. Hunt's "merger" included paying reparations to the Giants and Niners for having teams in the same geographic area. Nice.

I didn't say Namath was the greatest QB of all time, but if you gave us each teams of Hall of Famers and gave me Namath, you could take anybody else and there'd be a pretty fair chance Namath would have the better game. With all the people making excuses for QBs facing a pass rush (Chad, Clemens, David Carr) it's amazing that nobody cuts Namath any slack for the beating he took. Especially against the Raiders. Dawson? He was a clock manager, nothing more. Namath was a thing (think?) of beauty.

Uhm...I think you ment to say "Nein, dummkopf".

Unless you were refering to the fairly common last name "Koupf"; rather than calling the poster a dumbass. Maybe you should stick to english? Oh wait...:lol:

For a guy that claims to have the Jets as his 2nd favorite team, you sure seem to have a lot of built up anger and resentment towards them. I don't know why you came all the way over here trolling, when you could have caught just as much abuse staying on a KC site, defending Herm.

Enjoy your teams demise. You have been Herminated.:Nuts:

dumme koupf is not one word numb nuts. its not anger its pitty for people like you that dont know the truth about football. we will see, hope you snyder move pays off cause our D is alot better.

not a ****ing think douche bag? I might want to kick your ass if I could understand what the **** that means, so I'll just sit here and shake my head.

Check your history genius. Maybe you should re-read my post. Lamar Hunt pushed for the merger because he wanted an NFL team. That was his dream. He was too short sighted to see that the AFL was starting to beat them at their own game. The NFL was deathly afraid of the AFL pulling the TV revenues.

Al Davis was not just the owner of the Raiders back then. He was the coach. He was also the commissioner of the AFL. In fact, he was more than that. One of the things they did was pool scouting and sign guys to AFL contracts and then allocate them throughout the league. That is one reason why the talent gap shrunk. Davis felt betrayed by the merger because the AFL was winning the war. Davis wanted the NFL to merge into the AFL rather than the other way around.

I don't deny that Hunt pushed for the merger. I state that he was wrong to do so. Hunt was happy because he got his team, but he didn't give a **** about the AFL or the other owners. He just wanted his blessed franchise. Once he got that, class or no class he'd have sold everybody else down the river. Hunt's "merger" included paying reparations to the Giants and Niners for having teams in the same geographic area. Nice.

I didn't say Namath was the greatest QB of all time, but if you gave us each teams of Hall of Famers and gave me Namath, you could take anybody else and there'd be a pretty fair chance Namath would have the better game. With all the people making excuses for QBs facing a pass rush (Chad, Clemens, David Carr) it's amazing that nobody cuts Namath any slack for the beating he took. Especially against the Raiders. Dawson? He was a clock manager, nothing more. Namath was a thing (think?) of beauty.

**** the afl, the afl was a semi pro league. winning a war, how were they winning sure and hell wasnt capable of beating the top nfl teams so explain how they were so called winning. **** al davis he is one of the biggest pricks in the nfl. paying the giants and niners to have a team in the same geographic area. east coast, west coast and kc being in the mid west. dont seem logical. hall of famers you can have namath, ima stick with my man montana, and no namath would not have a better game than him. yea is that why namath threw for more int than he did tds. 173-220, 27,663.

wow and you think namath is better than dawson lmfao. 239-183, 28,711...uh looks like a no brainer on whos better, **** namath. hey ask him if those pant hoes were comfortable.

**** the afl, the afl was a semi pro league. winning a war, how were they winning sure and hell wasnt capable of beating the top nfl teams so explain how they were so called winning. **** al davis he is one of the biggest pricks in the nfl. paying the giants and niners to have a team in the same geographic area. east coast, west coast and kc being in the mid west. dont seem logical. hall of famers you can have namath, ima stick with my man montana, and no namath would not have a better game than him. yea is that why namath threw for more int than he did tds. 173-220, 27,663.

wow and you think namath is better than dawson lmfao. 239-183, 28,711...uh looks like a no brainer on whos better, **** namath. hey ask him if those pant hoes were comfortable.

If it was a semi-pro league then why do you root for the Chiefs? Al Davis may have been the biggest prick of all time, but he still was a football mastermind and not just a money man like Hunt. The AFL was winning the war because they got a TV deal with NBC. The AFL also won the 3rd and 4th super bowls, prior to the actual merger of the leagues. I guess the NFL must not have been so hot, losing to those semi-pro teams.

If the reparations don't seem logical then maybe you should read about them. The Jets/Giants in NY, Raiders/Niners in the Bay area caused the NFL to demand a payment. Hunt didn't give a **** because all he wanted to do was be in the NFL. What the **** did he care if the money came out of AFL pockets? The same thing happened to the Nets when the ABA merged/folded into the NBA. That's why they had to sell off Dr. J.

Now do me a favor and read something and try to understand the facts of the merger before you go calling anybody douche bag, though shockingly you did spell it correctly. Kudos. Pantyhose should have been so lucky.

Holy Crap how did I miss this.

First off 27 is DA MAN !!!!!! That tirade was a thing of beauty and should be an example that we should all follow.

The AFL and the NFL were killing themselves driving up salaries to sign college talent. Most of the time though they would leave established players alone. At one point though the Giants made the mistake of signing Buffalo kicker Pete Gogalak. When that was done Davis had the forsight to recognize what was happening and told the rest of the owners that that signing just got them a merger.

The AFL then went out and started signing established NFL stars left and right. Guys like John Brodie, Roman Gabirel were all signed to future contracts, meaning that when the current contracts expired they would be jumping to the other league. It was a tact the WFL tried in the 70's but failed at miserably.

The owners brought the merger on themselves. Davis had the foresight to see it before the rest did.

If it was a semi-pro league then why do you root for the Chiefs? Al Davis may have been the biggest prick of all time, but he still was a football mastermind and not just a money man like Hunt. The AFL was winning the war because they got a TV deal with NBC. The AFL also won the 3rd and 4th super bowls, prior to the actual merger of the leagues. I guess the NFL must not have been so hot, losing to those semi-pro teams.

If the reparations don't seem logical then maybe you should read about them. The Jets/Giants in NY, Raiders/Niners in the Bay area caused the NFL to demand a payment. Hunt didn't give a **** because all he wanted to do was be in the NFL. What the **** did he care if the money came out of AFL pockets? The same thing happened to the Nets when the ABA merged/folded into the NBA. That's why they had to sell off Dr. J.

Now do me a favor and read something and try to understand the facts of the merger before you go calling anybody douche bag, though shockingly you did spell it correctly. Kudos. Pantyhose should have been so lucky.

heh thats incorrect. if he pushed for the merger obviously he had a bigger sight on the league. you can criticize him all you want, but you're just another spectator which means you're not someone with enough credible information to be listened to as if you were a expert on the subject. bash hunt all you want but what did the jets ever do for the ****ing league? nothing exactly. hunt wasnt about money, and you're being quite ignorant for implying that. hunt was not about money, he was about the people. unlike your faggot ass orginization like the rest, hunt actually welcomed fans to arrowhead. every kc chief player has to be involved in the community, do you know why? because hunt required them to. you sign a contract with the chiefs expect to be involved in the community. what owner did that besides him? yea your money theory is quite weak. by hunts contract requirements proves your money theory pretense. how does it feel?

but you're just another spectator which means you're not someone with enough credible information to be listened to as if you were a expert on the subject.

The same can be said about you too genius.

Archived