Dont Get too excited!!

Favorite_Toon

So if McFadden is a phenom as you say

Dolphins Ronnie Brown so far injury prone and underacheiving, Backup Ricky Williams season could go up in smoke at any time.

Rams Steven Jackson, Brian Leonard, A Pittman solid

Falcons-Michael Turner-Unproven ( most carries in a season 80), Jerious Norwood ( most carries in a season 103), unproven as well

Raiders-So you are telling me you wouldnt want McFadden over Lamont Jordan, Dominic Rhodes, Justin Fargas, or Michael Bush? as you stated earlier Jesse Chatman wouldnt stop the Jets from Taking McFadden, well which one of these guys is going to stop the Raiders from taking him?????????

Chiefs-Hermy ran (literally) Larry Johnson into the ground 2006 and he paid for it with a foot injury that kept him out for half of the 2007 season. Who is the Chiefs depth Kolby Smith, Gilbert Harris, and Jackie Battle. If McFadden is as good as you say he is the Chiefs should jump on him as well because they have no depth and were best when Johnson and Holmes split carries.

You cant say McFadden is so great that we cant pass him up but then expect all of these other teams to just let him slip by.

Because the raiders do not have enough money to sign mcfadden... its bene everywhere how they are in bad finacial times...all that money to javon walker..and even before that...

Dolphins Ronnie Brown so far injury prone and underacheiving, Backup Ricky Williams season could go up in smoke at any time.

Falcons-Michael Turner-Unproven ( most carries in a season 80), Jerious Norwood ( most carries in a season 103), unproven as well

Raiders-So you are telling me you wouldnt want McFadden over Lamont Jordan, Dominic Rhodes, Justin Fargas, or Michael Bush? as you stated earlier Jesse Chatman wouldnt stop the Jets from Taking McFadden, well which one of these guys is going to stop the Raiders from taking him?????????

Chiefs-Hermy ran (literally) Larry Johnson into the ground 2006 and he paid for it with a foot injury that kept him out for half of the 2007 season. Who is the Chiefs depth Kolby Smith, Gilbert Harris, and Jackie Battle. If McFadden is as good as you say he is the Chiefs should jump on him as well because they have no depth and were best when Johnson and Holmes split carries.

You cant say McFadden is so great that we cant pass him up but then expect all of these other teams to just let him slip by.

Because the raiders do not have enough money to sign mcfadden... its bene everywhere how they are in bad finacial times...all that money to javon walker..and even before that...

So they are just going to skip their pick then? If they cant sign McFadden why would they be able to sign any other pick?

So they are just going to skip their pick then? If they cant sign McFadden why would they be able to sign any other pick?

The Rams would be stupid to pass on McFadden. Steven Jackson is only under contract through 2008. Instead of locking up Jackson for $60M or so, they should trade Jackson for draft picks & take the superior talent in McFadden.

Unless the Rams don't think McFadden is all that.

This is silly. I don't think McFadden sucks or will suck. I just don't like drafting a RB with a skinny lower body at #6 no matter how fast he ran the 40.

I can't name a team that has a superbowl ring because they used a top-10 pick to draft a RB whose greatest attribute is demon speed (which McFadden clearly has).

The Rams would be stupid to pass on McFadden. Steven Jackson is only under contract through 2008. Instead of locking up Jackson for $60M or so, they should trade Jackson for draft picks & take the superior talent in McFadden.

This is silly. I don't think McFadden sucks or will suck. I just don't like drafting a RB with a skinny lower body at #6 no matter how fast he ran the 40.

I can't name a team that has a superbowl ring because they used a top-10 pick to draft a RB whose greatest attribute is demon speed (which McFadden clearly has).

You've got to think who Mangini thinks is the best pick for the Jets at #6. Straight up Mangini takes a pass rushing LB over the stud RB. Guys like Mangini love LB's. They dream at night about LB's. He's probably already planning how he's going to use Gholston (or C. Long?) with Pace in his revamped defense.

I hope Mangini is dreaming also about keeping his job... cause I think he sucks and has given any reason why he should be a head coach...

Pats D coordinator? why do they even need one when BB is and always been a defensice genius??

And when Mangini was the Pats D they had a terrible defense...

He has no experiebce and I would like him to go away...

You've got to think who Mangini thinks is the best pick for the Jets at #6. Straight up Mangini takes a pass rushing LB over the stud RB. Guys like Mangini love LB's. They dream at night about LB's. He's probably already planning how he's going to use Gholston (or C. Long?) with Pace in his revamped defense.

I hope Mangini is dreaming also about keeping his job... cause I think he sucks and has given any reason why he should be a head coach...

Pats D coordinator? why do they even need one when BB is and always been a defensice genius??

I'm sure the feeling's mutual. :P

I'm sure the feeling's mutual. :P

Exactly. Im not sure if he will be great or a bust, but if he is as good as FT tells us he is every day then there is now way he will slip to #6.

Exactly. Im not sure if he will be great or a bust, but if he is as good as FT tells us he is every day then there is now way he will slip to #6.

Simple...They have no need for him..

Dolphins ronnie brown

Rams steven jackson

Falcons Michael Turner and need a qb desperatly

Raiders got four Rbs

Cheifs Larry Johnson

Larry Johnson has a lot of miles on him, he would be well served by splitting carries.

Steven Jackson could get hurt again, and then who do they have? The white guy from Rutgers?

Falcons will look to QB

Ronnie Brown isn't LT.

Simple...They have no need for him..

Dolphins ronnie brown

Rams steven jackson

Falcons Michael Turner and need a qb desperatly

Raiders got four Rbs

Cheifs Larry Johnson

Larry Johnson has a lot of miles on him, he would be well served by splitting carries.

Steven Jackson could get hurt again, and then who do they have? The white guy from Rutgers?

Falcons will look to QB

Ronnie Brown isn't LT.

Darren McFadden BLOWS. The New York Jets will NOT draft him, get over it. Whether Oakland does or doesn't, doesn't matter. The Jets will not draft him, and rightfully so. They'd be fools to do so.

Man do I hate when people fall in love with a particular player.

Nuge and Clemens are going to cry when they read this.

Darren McFadden BLOWS. The New York Jets will NOT draft him, get over it. Whether Oakland does or doesn't, doesn't matter. The Jets will not draft him, and rightfully so. They'd be fools to do so.

Man do I hate when people fall in love with a particular player.

Nuge and Clemens are going to cry when they read this.

Archived