gotta say

ShadowJet35

I'm liking what i'm seeing out the FO so far, we just picked up Bubba Franks, a solid TE (with injury problems though), we picked up someone who, when healthy is the best DT in the NFL, Tony RIchardson who is arguably the best, Calvin Pace, who can now blossom in a 3-4. The best OG in the NFL, and now, one of the better TEs in the NFL when healthy...and andre woolfolk, who can give us about 2-3 picks a year

thoughts??

Don't you think your overreacting a little bit ? Lol

Just asking.

Not to answer for him, but "IS HE" overreacting? He stated something that is arguably true.

Faneca....one of the best, if not the best lineman in the game. Richardson given his last few years could be the best fullback in the game given that Neal from the chargers (ex charger) doesnt hold that title. Jenkins when Healthy is one of the best shut down DT's in the game without a doubt. Bubba franks.....well, lets ask Bret Favre about Bubba. Mr. Pace has the size and speed for the position which equals promise as stated. And with Woolfolk, I think that he could get us 5 picks this year myself given the new defensive force from the rest of the team. It'll just put him in a good position.

They only thing that I question is the player that no one really talks about....Mr. Woody.

Jenkins the best DT in the league ? I want the same hooch you guys are smoking. Even when he's healthy he's not a TOP 5 DT. Jenkins is coming from a 4-3, we don't know how he's going to do.

Well, I said that he's one of the best in the game. there are like what, 32 teams in the league and I doubt any person who watch football wouldnt agree that Jenkins is in not in your top 5 then in the NFL's top 10 best DT's in football right now. That's 1/3 of the league which makes him one of the best out there. Could you name 10 DT's better than jenkins? I couldnt....maybe you'll be able to broaden my horizons.

Besides that, I do have availability to some very good smoke though....lol. nevermind that.

no its not, its the name and popularity, just like with John Lynch is 06'07

So you don't think Jenkins is one of the best in the league? Thats nuts. The guy is a proven nasty ass DT. He has a tough attitude which is perfect.

Jenkins will turn out to be our best move. Not only will he do very well, but he'll make Thomas/Pace/Harris even better with him clogging the middle, and taking some pressure off of them.

So you don't think Jenkins is one of the best in the league? Thats nuts. The guy is a proven nasty ass DT. He has a tough attitude which is perfect.

Jenkins will turn out to be our best move. Not only will he do very well, but he'll make Thomas/Pace/Harris even better with him clogging the middle, and taking some pressure off of them.

Do me a favor fuktard..

read the first post of this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived