Jets meet with McFadden yesterday

faba

Exactually? Excellent. Can I use that?

How many sluts is this moron going to bang before he realizes he should use a rubber or at least pull out? I mean all these paternity tests are going to eventually put a damper on his numbers if he's trying to catch Wilt.

Hey, think about how horny you were at 20 in college, now think about how much @ss you would have been swimming in if you were about to be making tens of millions?

The issue is not how many but that DMC is not slippin a jimmie on when doin the wild thang..That shows serious reckless behavior on his part..In 2007 doing that could be a "death sentence". Playing football with HIV is not possible. Thats my concern ,his lack of any kind of sound judgement in matters of protection.

Yes you are 110% correct that this kid is foolish and reckless with having unprotected sex and that hiv is a real and serious threat. But in speaking to kids of that age today, it truly is a product of education not being what it was only a couple of years ago. Heck, my sister who is 21 and went to private schools her whole life and did NOT grow up in a ghetto was shocked when the topic of hiv came up and that it is still so prevalent. She thought that it "really wasn't around" anymore. She also was pretty sure you could be cured of it. The scary thing is she is not alone, this is just what kids think these days. It certainly is not the mid 90's when EVERYONE was terrified and it was talked about constantly and the kids knew the real facts. I can say that the threat of aids added about 3 years to my virginity. The sad and terrifying thing is that kids have no idea today what HIV really is or how at risk they are, and the super staph infections that are starting to pop up and the whole new hpv thing that is turning into a silent epidemic and that kids are totally clueless to all of it.

Hey, think about how horny you were at 20 in college, now think about how much @ss you would have been swimming in if you were about to be making tens of millions?

Yes you are 110% correct that this kid is foolish and reckless with having unprotected sex and that hiv is a real and serious threat. But in speaking to kids of that age today, it truly is a product of education not being what it was only a couple of years ago. Heck, my sister who is 21 and went to private schools her whole life and did NOT grow up in a ghetto was shocked when the topic of hiv came up and that it is still so prevalent. She thought that it "really wasn't around" anymore. She also was pretty sure you could be cured of it. The scary thing is she is not alone, this is just what kids think these days. It certainly is not the mid 90's when EVERYONE was terrified and it was talked about constantly and the kids knew the real facts. I can say that the threat of aids added about 3 years to my virginity. The sad and terrifying thing is that kids have no idea today what HIV really is or how at risk they are, and the super staph infections that are starting to pop up and the whole new hpv thing that is turning into a silent epidemic and that kids are totally clueless to all of it.

POTWN

Buying stock in Trojan could be a very smart move nowadays.

Heck, my sister who is 21 and went to private schools her whole life and did NOT grow up in a ghetto was shocked when the topic of hiv came up and that it is still so prevalent. She thought that it "really wasn't around" anymore. She also was pretty sure you could be cured of it.

Did your sister take a short bus to this "Private" school?

Lol, no, it was a catholic school.

Catholic schools need to be teaching sex ed. Most girls you meet who are freaks either had something messed up in there childhood ,or went to Catholic school. I can see why now, do they also teach these kids that baby's come from storks?

the jets also met with reggie bush, had him work out, even though there was close to no chance the jets would get a shot at him. If your team is this high in the draft, they generally meet with all draft picks that will be concerened with that pick (vernon davis too, and there was no way we were going to take a TE).

Knowing how good or average or bad Reggie Bush is, I'd much rather have Bush, than McFadden. At least Bush has the intangibles, and leadership skills. Which is something you can never have enough of. (enter brad kassel/matt chattham comments here...:yawn:)

Catholic schools need to be teaching sex ed. Most girls you meet who are freaks either had something messed up in there childhood ,or went to Catholic school. I can see why now, do they also teach these kids that baby's come from storks?

Do you get on everyone for anything they say? Seriously, your a freaking prick

Buying stock in Trojan could be a very smart move nowadays.

yeah, but what is scary is that things are popping up that condoms are not hugely effective against. Take staph, which was never really considered a std to begin with, but it has morphed into a quasi std and strains are popping up that you just can't really treat. Also, hpv which actually causes cancer in women, condoms are only about 70 percent effective, which means if 100 girls have protected sex, about 30 of them will get hpv. Couple that with estimates of 25% of women 14-59 (with 45% of 20-24 year old women) already having hpv, and the fact that NOBODY really knows this info and you just have a bad situation.

For everyone thinking it is just a situation of some kid being reckless with his life and the life of others, well, how many of you know about any of this and exactly how rampant it is and how at risk you really are?

first of all teaching about hiv/aids is separate from teaching sex-ed, I was taught about it in catholic grammer school. And it is insanely foolish to think that public schools are doing a much better job at teaching about it. This is just a generational problem, and when they hear about how hiv positve people are testing with hiv not able to be found, like Magic Johnson, their poor education just leads them to believe that it is curable.

This is a problem that goes far beyond catholic schools, which is quite evident by the fact that most new hiv infections are from the poor minorities who most likely are products of the public school system.

Knowing how good or average or bad Reggie Bush is, I'd much rather have Bush, than McFadden. At least Bush has the intangibles, and leadership skills. Which is something you can never have enough of. (enter brad kassel/matt chattham comments here...:yawn:)

that is a bold statement based on his production thus far.

But to be honest, i think Bush's true test will be this season where he will finally be well settled as the feature back for his second year.

first of all teaching about hiv/aids is separate from teaching sex-ed, I was taught about it in catholic grammer school. And it is insanely foolish to think that public schools are doing a much better job at teaching about it. This is just a generational problem, and when they hear about how hiv positve people are testing with hiv not able to be found, like Magic Johnson, their poor education just leads them to believe that it is curable.

This is a problem that goes far beyond catholic schools, which is quite evident by the fact that most new hiv infections are from the poor minorities who most likely are products of the public school system.

I was kidding about the catholic schools(well half kidding). The public school system though in these poor neighborhoods are a joke, so I doubt there learning much of anything there. I just find is hard to believe that people can be seriously unaware of HIV. In McFadden's case he's just and idiot. The girls he's sleeping with sound like Flavor of Love castoffs. Not only are they banging him bareback, but obviously a bunch of other guy's to the point they have no Idea who the father is. Do you really want to see our #6 draft pick on the Maury Povich Show?

vt2i0ts-uck

Now thats an athlete

Do you get on everyone for anything they say? Seriously, your a freaking prick

Yeah but I get attacked on here...lol amazing.... to say the jets have no shot at mcfadden is retarded at best... no teams and i mean no teams...including the raiders.. need a RB... turner took care of that..

Yeah but I get attacked on here...lol amazing.... to say the jets have no shot at mcfadden is retarded at best... no teams and i mean no teams...including the raiders.. need a RB... turner took care of that..

I don't think anyone has said the Jet's have no shot as McFadden, just most people aren't sold on him at #6.

You guys *who ever bash Mcfadden's rep* have no right to judge McFadden and who he is. What makes you guys so much better to say things about the women he has been with? come on thats kinda foolish to say those things. He is a freaking kid still growning up. We all have done some ****ed up **** in our lives no one is perfiuct.

Curtis Martin grew up in a gain related area you think he has no sketltons in the closet in his past that he has done growing up?

How about Jerome Bettis. He had a great image before his book came out and he admited his mistakes and grew and lived his life. Dont judge a person before you walk on there shoes and live there life thats all im saying fans ;)

yeah, but what is scary is that things are popping up that condoms are not hugely effective against. Take staph, which was never really considered a std to begin with, but it has morphed into a quasi std and strains are popping up that you just can't really treat. Also, hpv which actually causes cancer in women, condoms are only about 70 percent effective, which means if 100 girls have protected sex, about 30 of them will get hpv. Couple that with estimates of 25% of women 14-59 (with 45% of 20-24 year old women) already having hpv, and the fact that NOBODY really knows this info and you just have a bad situation.

For everyone thinking it is just a situation of some kid being reckless with his life and the life of others, well, how many of you know about any of this and exactly how rampant it is and how at risk you really are?

I actually had the displeasure of going to 5th grade at a Catholic school in 82(ish), and there was absolutely no mention of sex let alone sex ed. LOL That kind of thing was taboo then, of course this was before the big aids awareness movement but I cant imagine much has changed. I couldnt imagine sister Magdeline talking sex, nor do I want that horrific image to enter my thoughts now. :shock:

You guys *who ever bash Mcfadden's rep* have no right to judge McFadden and who he is. What makes you guys so much better to say things about the women he has been with? come on thats kinda foolish to say those things. He is a freaking kid still growning up. We all have done some ****ed up **** in our lives no one is perfiuct.

Curtis Martin grew up in a gain related area you think he has no sketltons in the closet in his past that he has done growing up?

How about Jerome Bettis. He had a great image before his book came out and he admited his mistakes and grew and lived his life. Dont judge a person before you walk on there shoes and live there life thats all im saying fans ;)

Ow. No offense but that was painful to read. Not because you are incorrect necessarily, but... welll... type slower next time and proof read (it wouldn't hurt to use the spell checker either - http://www.iespell.com/download.php). It'll make your point more of an actual point. Right now it gets a little lost in translation.

Don't you understand? McFadden got a girl pregnant so that'll make it more difficult for him to break tackles in the NFL plus he'll lose about half a second on his 40 time because of it. The thug-turdery of McFadden's past will make him more prone to fumbles and we already have the next Barry Sanders in Thomas Jones.

Plus, we all know guys who have bastard children don't win Super Bowls.

tombrady.jpg

Ow. No offense but that was painful to read. Not because you are incorrect necessarily, but... welll... type slower next time and proof read (it wouldn't hurt to use the spell checker either - http://www.iespell.com/download.php). It'll make your point more of an actual point. Right now it gets a little lost in translation.

I am not downloading a spell check thing. If you cant understand my typing just ignore it.

\

This was on South Park last week about how AIDS is out and Cancer is in. People dont care as much about AIDS anymore. They also found the cure on South Park.. its putting liquid money directly into the bloodstream.

I've said this before. I don't want the Jets to take McFadden but if they did I will not deny that I'll be incredibly excited. We need a pass rusher a lot more, but it would be fun to have a player with this kind of superstar potential. His speed and vision are amazing, and his running style is totally different to that of Reggie Bush.

Yes he could be a bust, but so could anyone at this level.

Personally I like him and if we do indeed take him, I'll be more than pleased to see him in the green and white. Especially when you consider the O-line + FB he'll be running behind.

If we selected Darren McFadden and people were upset that we took him, I would be shocked. He's a great player, and he could be a gamebreaker. How many times have I heard from Jets fans, that we need a gamebreaker, and when we finally have the chance to get one in McFadden, people rather have Vernon Gholston. I think those people are insane.

I've said this before. I don't want the Jets to take McFadden but if they did I will not deny that I'll be incredibly excited. We need a pass rusher a lot more, but it would be fun to have a player with this kind of superstar potential. His speed and vision are amazing, and his running style is totally different to that of Reggie Bush.

Yes he could be a bust, but so could anyone at this level.

Personally I like him and if we do indeed take him, I'll be more than pleased to see him in the green and white. Especially when you consider the O-line + FB he'll be running behind.

Cmon Irish this thread is no longer about D-M-C, its about S-E-X and S-T-Ds. :Banane43:

\

This was on South Park last week about how AIDS is out and Cancer is in. People dont care as much about AIDS anymore. They also found the cure on South Park.. its putting liquid money directly into the bloodstream.

jimmy buffet, Aids burger in paradise, lol.

Well, at least i am one of the cool kids who had cancer.

If we selected Darren McFadden and people were upset that we took him, I would be shocked. He's a great player, and he could be a gamebreaker. How many times have I heard from Jets fans, that we need a gamebreaker, and when we finally have the chance to get one in McFadden, people rather have Vernon Gholston. I think those people are insane.

Insane? A "gamebreaker" (although he's never played in the NFL yet) is NOT gonna beat the Patriots, a pass rushing D will! It's been proven in the SB. The more the better! Now THAT's insane!!!

Insane? A "gamebreaker" (although he's never played in the NFL yet) is NOT gonna beat the Patriots, a pass rushing D will! It's been proven in the SB. The more the better! Now THAT's insane!!!

Well, then what was the point of signing Calvin Pace, if we are just going to go and draft Vernon Gholston anyway? If we really do select Gholston, does that mean that Calvin Pace would be going to the Inside Linebacker position?

Well, then what was the point of signing Calvin Pace, if we are just going to go and draft Vernon Gholston anyway? If we really do select Gholston, does that mean that Calvin Pace would be going to the Inside Linebacker position?

Yes, and if not. Why not Gholsten and Pace on the outside? But most likely Gholston and BT on the out, and Pace and Harris in. THAT could possibly be the Best LB corp in the NFL!!

We must beat the division power before thinking SB. And in order to do that we need Pass rushers! Not a #6 pick on a RB who played mostly out of the Option in college! It's TOO risky of a pick! We already have 3 RB's. I wouldn't be against taking one in say ound 4 or so!

Yes, and if not. Why not Gholsten and Pace on the outside? But most likely Gholston and BT on the out, and Pace and Harris in. THAT could possibly be the Best LB corp in the NFL!!

We must beat the division power before thinking SB. And in order to do that we need Pass rushers! Not a #6 pick on a RB who played mostly out of the Option in college! It's TOO risky of a pick! We already have 3 RB's. I wouldn't be against taking one in say ound 4 or so!

That actually would be a very good team of linebackers that we would have. It would be bad though to just leave Gholston on the board, and let the Patriots take him, because they need linebackers. A group of Gholston, Thomas, Pace, and Harris would be great. After watching a team like the Giants winning the super bowl, with a quarterback like Eli Manning, I believe we can just put any quarterback there, and have a good defense and we can win.

That actually would be a very good team of linebackers that we would have. It would be bad though to just leave Gholston on the board, and let the Patriots take him, because they need linebackers. A group of Gholston, Thomas, Pace, and Harris would be great. After watching a team like the Giants winning the super bowl, with a quarterback like Eli Manning, I believe we can just put any quarterback there, and have a good defense and we can win.

You know the Pats would swoop him up! And thn we have to peel him off our QB for the next 10-15 yrs!:ahhh:

Archived