So.......

Spoken like a true person who loves to live in the past.

I'm a Yankees fan like you madmike, but the championships won in the past thing is garbage and it only further shows that the current teams cannot get it done.

How do you know they can't get it done? This series ain't over.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that Madden goal in OT was a bit of luck but luck is part of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. It doesn't matter how you win as long as you win.

At least it's going to be an interesting series. So far it's been the only series that hasn't been overly exciting.

that Madden goal in OT was a bit of luck but luck is part of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. It doesn't matter how you win as long as you win.

At least it's going to be an interesting series. So far it's been the only series that hasn't been overly exciting.

Uh I disagree with that. Unfortunately I missed game 2 and that sounded like an awesome game, and last night's game was too. It just ended in an incredibly ****ty way. A sweep was too much to expect but hopefully the Rangers don't lose any more games in bogus ways like that.

I'm a Yankees fan but there is absolutely no competition between a baseball game in April and an NHL playoff game.

I have to agree. An NHL playoff game is an electric atmosphere. It is much better than regular season NHL and definitely an early season baseball game.

Plus, thats why God made Tivo and DVR.

I have to agree. An NHL playoff game is an electric atmosphere. It is much better than regular season NHL and definitely an early season baseball game.

Plus, thats why God made Tivo and DVR.

Yeah I definitely agree. Playoff NHL is way better than regular season although the elimination of ties has made the regular season product better.

Archived