If we only had a centerfielder with speed

Barton

It's gotta kill you Yankee honks that the Mets have two Gold Glove caliber CF's on their roster and you guys can't even find a ballboy to shag flies for you, eh?

We'll do Cameron for Cano. Straight up. Whattya say?

I'd take that deal, but you have to throw in Miggy

Done. We're taking a AA outfielder just for kicks, though.

I'm taking that deal for 2 reasons

1. It's a quick fix...we have a championship team here. Will not, under any circumstance trade Wang

2. Soriano is our 2nd baseman of the future :mrgreen:

Wouldn't do it. As bad as Bernie's miscue was, the Yankees will fail if they keep this clown college of suspect relievers pitching importanr innings. What the eff does Stott do if not tell Proctor to throw strikes to the 8 and 9 hitters? And this has been the case with every releiver or starter on the end of the roster. Nobody blossoms under Stott.

The Devil Rays picked up Joe Borowksi, who pitched a solid inning vs. the Sawx tonight. I have no clue what his status is, but the guy closed for the Cubs 2 years ago; how'd they miss him? If the Yankees succeed it'll be because they got pitchers off the scrap heap like Leiter or in trades to do the job.

That trade actually helps out both teams ALOT. Cameron GUARANTEES you guys a playoff slot and Cano gives us a real, live second baseman.

Wow. There had better be an open bottle of 80 proof something or other in front of you.

Cano stays put. End of story. He is the Yankee second baseman of the future.

Bernie will ride off into the sunset as a New York Yankee. He has earned that right.

And oh yeah....Cano/Williams > Cameron/Womack. And while we're at it, over the long haul....Cano>Soriano. Sori pulled a Manny tonight and didn't run after he hit the ball. He thought it was a HR when in fact it hit the wall. Soriano had a single, which easily should have been a double. Cano has been in the league only a few months, and he would not make that mistake.

Archived