Wonderlic Scores

BurnleyJet

LOL, wonder what DMC scored.

Probably below 10.:rl:

If the Wonderlic test really mattered then Ryan Fitzpatrick would be the best QB in the NFL.

If any player had an alarming score like that, and the paper had it, they would have put it in the article.

If they had McFadden's score I'm pretty sure they would mention it regardless.

Youy gotta be one of the most stupidist posters I have ever seen... Vince young had the lowest score..and everyone knew about it... and he was still picked at 3.. So if DMC had a horrible score im sure we would know about it... just like all is baby momma's and everything else they can dig up..

Youy gotta be one of the most stupidist posters I have ever seen... Vince young had the lowest score..and everyone knew about it... and he was still picked at 3.. So if DMC had a horrible score im sure we would know about it... just like all is baby momma's and everything else they can dig up..

You got some balls bra.

VY is also the man.

your calling him stupid and yet every post you make is about how Darren is the second coming of christ.

really:sign0090:

your calling him stupid and yet every post you make is about how Darren is the second coming of christ.

Yeah ok.. I dont think that..I just think he will be a great back... and since im a jet fan..I would love to have a great back on our team.. whats wrong with that?? and since when does everyone wanna gang up on the same guy??

1. You spelled "stupidest" wrong

2. "Most stupidest" is redundant. The "-est" part in "stupidest" takes care of the most

moran.jpg

1. You spelled "stupidest" wrong

2. "Most stupidest" is redundant. The "-est" part in "stupidest" takes care of the most

moran.jpg

These are typo's...im typing fast and not caring really

Thorr got a 0 and he still doesn't understand how. He considers his tongue to be one of his greatest assests!

No, a typo might look something like thgis.

Piss poor grammar and irnony would be when you type "most stupidest".

LOL PISS POOR GRAMMAR IS WHEN PEOPLE SPELL IRONY>>>>>>>>>>> IRNONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JRKOFF!!! LOL

LOL, wonder what DMC scored.

Probably below 10.:rl:

If the Wonderlic test really mattered then Ryan Fitzpatrick would be the best QB in the NFL.

this is a crappy argument. No one said a high Wonderlic score makes you a good football player. Plenty of a people can get very high Wonderlic scores and wouldn't be any good in the NFL, like myself.

The Wonderlic mainly serves its purpose not for the high end of scores, but for the low end. If a player scores below a 15, it shows that: a)He's an idiot. b)His agent didn't even bother to cheat and get the test beforehand like most agents do.

It served its purpose last year as a red flag for VY. I wouldn't want my franchise QB to be a guy who can't even get double digits on his Wonderlic unless he cries and whines until they let him take it again. My franchise QB needs to know the playbook. He needs to lead my offense. He needs to read defenses. He needs to be smarter than Vince Young.

:rl:

You are aware I'm actually a Darren McFadden fan, I just love to screw with you.

I pointed out that Wonderlic scores mean nothing so WTF are you talking about??:confused0058:

i remember having taken this twice in two days for two different jobs. I did well on the test but didn't get hired...maybe i should worn pants to the interviews. :confused:

Or brushed your teeth ?

Or looked a little handsome ?

Or showed class ?

Or had a bigger penis ?

Has to be one of them huh ?

With the exception of QBs this test is completely worthless and should be thrown out IMO...

The only thing they argue is that it assesses a player's ability to react and make smart decisions in hurried/pressured situations...however...isnt that what football is anyway? And aren't these people the best at the game in the country? Yea Im going to take the guy with the faster 40, better bench and better college career...you can take the guys who would better fit in at a mensa meeting...it should be a good way to spend your long offseasons...

All this does is embarrass players who don't test well/aren't as bright but it shouldn't make any difference and they should get rid of it.

With the exception of QBs this test is completely worthless and should be thrown out IMO...

The only thing they argue is that it assesses a player's ability to react and make smart decisions in hurried/pressured situations...however...isnt that what football is anyway? And aren't these people the best at the game in the country? Yea Im going to take the guy with the faster 40, better bench and better college career...you can take the guys who would better fit in at a mensa meeting...it should be a good way to spend your long offseasons...

All this does is embarrass players who don't test well/aren't as bright but it shouldn't make any difference and they should get rid of it.

Good post. I agree.

Or brushed your teeth ?

Or looked a little handsome ?

Or showed class ?

Or had a bigger penis ?

Has to be one of them huh ?

they new that i was not well endowed when they agreed to interview me. They said exceptions could be made. As for class and being handsome, tictac does that for me.

Nice post, someone who understands

I also think its funny how everyone was all over McFadden about the whole "Taking notes" situation, calling him a dummy, this and that but at the same time, it looks like he's not this years Vince Young in terms of using his brain in a test

the wonderlic is a basic skills test, not the bar exam. these guys should all be able to read and write by the time they complete 3 years of college.

the wonderlic is a basic skills test, not the bar exam. these guys should all be able to read and write by the time they complete 3 years of college.

It's not a matter of studying. They are all trick question types, things that are supposed to get you to think a little outside the box. It's not a hard test, one question was...

What describes these words?

Too & Two

Similar in sound

Similar in meaning

that's just one i remembered (it was early in the test, ya know, the free-bees) but it's still sad that some guys can't crack a 15.

Archived