Trade ? ? ? - Jets & Raiders . . . ~ ~ ~

kelly

Washington is decent but far from great. He was picked on more than any other consistent starting CB I've ever seen last season. Partly due to Asomugha opposite him being so good.

He'd be good for depth, but I wouldn't be comfortable with him starting consistently for us.

The key is what do the Raiders want for him. If its for a starting defensive player or Day 1 Draft Pick, the Raiders can GFY. I honestly think Miller Time will step up this year and be the starting Cornerback opposite Revis, as well as display his awesome kick returning skills with Washington to form the most devestating return game in the league.

I honestly think Miller Time will step up this year and be the starting Cornerback opposite Revis, as well as display his awesome kick returning skills

After his serious injury, I'm not sure Just Miller can EVER be the explosive player that he once was, it's sad but it may be true, Im crossing my fingers because I have always been high on Miller as a starting CORNERBACK since the day we drafted him out of Clemson. I know he's only what-22 or 23? Still one of the youngest players on the Jets but at the same time he was having problems at CB BEFORE the Injury so I'm really not expecting much from Miller as a defensive player

But I like to look at the bright side, we drafted Miller in the 2nd round, and it was with the 2nd pick in the 2nd round, not even the 1st pick in the 2nd... That just shows what kind of talent is on the board in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of NFL drafts, I have a feeling that the Jets FO will go CB with the 5th pick in the second round and grab a CB with great potential to play with Rhodes and Revis in the secondary for years to come, if Miller can get back to 100%, he could make one of the best nickel CB's around

The key is what do the Raiders want for him. If its for a starting defensive player or Day 1 Draft Pick, the Raiders can GFY. I honestly think Miller Time will step up this year and be the starting Cornerback opposite Revis, as well as display his awesome kick returning skills with Washington to form the most devestating return game in the league.

I wish I could be as confident in Miller as you but I've seen nothing to suggest that he's ready to step up. He's always been a liability when on defence.

I wish I could be as confident in Miller as you but I've seen nothing to suggest that he's ready to step up. He's always been a liability when on defence.

My confidence in him is his talent and hearing all through the 2007 TC from Mangini that Miller was finally emerging as a starting Corner and that his game was improving. I'm interested in seeing what he does in 2008 when he's (hopefully) healthy and starting for an entire season.

My confidence in him is his talent and hearing all through the 2007 TC from Mangini that Miller was finally emerging as a starting Corner and that his game was improving. I'm interested in seeing what he does in 2008 when he's (hopefully) healthy and starting for an entire season.

The problem is that his TC injury was a pulled hamstring. Something which I've had and know from experience that you never fully recover from. Its one of those things where somedays its completely fine and you can run and jump and do whatever you want, and other days walking can be a pain.

Of course I'm not getting all the medical attention and training (other then PT for a month and a half) that Miller has undoubtedly gotten, but Im not sure how much training would help such an injury.

The problem is that his TC injury was a pulled hamstring. Something which I've had and know from experience that you never fully recover from. Its one of those things where somedays its completely fine and you can run and jump and do whatever you want, and other days walking can be a pain.

Of course I'm not getting all the medical attention and training (other then PT for a month and a half) that Miller has undoubtedly gotten, but Im not sure how much training would help such an injury.

Any deal with that prick Al Davis should include DC Rob Ryan. :P

Archived